BY STAUFFERS

Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I absolutely loooooove this! It’s hard to think of something to buy everyone in my family so I get this as an add on to their gifts and everyone loves it! Great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these Christmas shortbread cookies! They go great to dunk in your coffee or tea in the morning. I can only find them during Christmas time which is a shame because I would like them year round
Liana M.
Every year we buy these during the holiday. They are so yummy and a great treat to have in the home or send in the kids lunch box. I always keep a few on hand during the holidays in case guest come over unexpectedly.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
These cookies are so good! We have already gone through 2 bags in the past few weeks. They are great on their own or with hot chocolate. They are small enough that you can eat an entire bag without realizing it, but big enough that a few make the perfect snack.
Carol B.
Nicholls , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always buy extra bags of these cookies. They are so good. It's March and I still have a back up bag in my pantry. They are so inexpensive and they are so delicious.
Bethanie G.
Farmington, AR
Very good product and very well priced. Bought at my local grocery store. Would recommend
Nancy X.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite holiday cookies!! They're so good dipped in milk and even crumbled over vanilla ice cream. Can't wait until these come back for the holidays.
Andrea R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These have been hands down my favorite cookies! They are so affordable and I was able to still find them at big lots! Highly highly highly recommend!!!
Wendy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I buy these every year during the holiday season!! They so delicious that I always buy a few bags because after the holidays they’re hard to find!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Stauffers Stauffer's Holiday Shortbread Cookies, 12 oz is one of my favorite holiday treats ever! They are just so buttery and 😋 yummy!