3 colors available

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's® Original Animal Crackers.
Resealable bag.
Low fat.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol.
13 crackers only 100 calories. see more...

Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
These animal crackers are a classic that never grows old! While I prefer the frosted ones, when I see these in the store I make sure to put a bag in my cart since they make for an easy snack to throw in my back pack to snack on in class. They leave little to no mess and they melt away in your mouth when you take a bite, or even put the whole cracker in your mouth.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Plattsmouth, NE
These are so addictive! I enjoy the fact they are not cover in sugar coating or chocolate. I have to watch my sugar intake very closely and just a few of these satisfies my occasional sweet tooth. I am always reminded of my childhood times spend with grandma when I eat these. Even my spoiled dog likes his 2 cookies momma gives him when she snacks on these!
Ashante M.
Ashante M.
This is the best brand of animal crackers I ever tasted. It's not too hard. It's perfect for all ages. I give it to my niece and she's at the teething stage. I also use it as a snack for myself and pack it in my nephew's lunch box. It's lightly sweetened and can be complimented by a lot of condiments and other snacks.
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
Love these animal crackers! There better then other animal crackers I like them because they aren't too sweet but just right. They are absolutely delicious! Buy these for your kids they can play and snack at the same time keep there minds busy like my daughter does when she eats these.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
My daughter loves these! And I think they are pretty good too :) great price & the flavor is good! Some animal crackers often taste stale, but not this brand. They are crunchy and relatively "healthy" snack I don't mind giving my daughter. Also they are easy for travel!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Church hill, TN
Love these animal crackers! So easy to grab some, throw them in a baggie, and go. Perfect for a fun day relaxing by the pool or enjoying the sunny beach! Love them because they remind me of being a little kid too! What kid doesn't love animal crackers!?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are so addicting for a snack, I love how they're not super sweet and super hard or crunchy either. It's nice to have some in the cabinet in case you want a light snack that won't leave you feeling bad if you do eat a few more than normal :)
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I love animal crackers to keep around to snack on. I can pick them up at the grocery store and they are good when my nephew comes over. They are affordable and I would recommend to anyone for a snack or if they have children.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
I recommend these to anyone. Whether a kid or adult these are one of the many things that you can never get sick of. It's hard to describe what they taste like but they taste good. They are so addictive, that's a fact.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
These are the best animal crackers! Perfect crunch and not too sweet. They are also super affordable. They always have them in the $1 section at Target. My favorite way to eat them is to dip them in pudding!
Desteny H.
Desteny H.
Haltom City, TX
Are they too sweet ?
Shantell S.
Shantell S.
Santa Maria, CA
Once you open up a bag of these you just cant stop eating them. I'll munch on them all day.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Pensacola, FL
Are these like the detailed Barnum and Baileys crackers or are they the blob looking ones?
BMonroe P.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
I haven't had these in a very long time. Where can I buy these at? I also see the off brand tasteless ones at the store
Winter C.