BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's® Chocolate Animal Crackers.
Resealable bag.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol.
13 crackers only 100 calories. see more...

Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
IF YOU LOVE ANIMAL CRACKERS AND HAVEN'T TRIED THESE YOU ARE MISSING OUT. These are 10 times better than the original flavor. They are not expensive at all and they have the big bags at Walmart...:)
Kelli W.
Wetumpka, AL
My daughter always eats the plain ones for a snack so I decided to get these to try something different. To my surprise they are actually great! These are my new favorite snack.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Oh my! These are some of the best animal crackers out there. They are absolutely delicious. Chocolate and crunchy. They always taste fresh too. The only problem is I need to buy smaller bags so I don't eat them all in a week! The price is great, and they're a perfect snack. Crushed up they also make awesome cheesecake crust, as well. The only downside is the packaging - sometimes the bag rips down the side really easily!
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Low fat and zero grams trans fat per serving.
A great tasting snack for adults and children that is low fat, and available in 13 fun animal shapes.

We have been eating and LOVING your animal crackers for many years!! We enjoy them at home, and as teachers we also frequently buy them for snacks and projects for our students.
Jodi M.
These are my absolute favorite snack and it might be because I grew up close to where these are made. The chocolate flavor is good and they have the perfect crunchy cookie texture. I do wish they were on sale more often though but if you can find these buy them. :)
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
I recently found these at our local dollar general for $1. They are amazing! They taste exactly like the cookie part from oreos. It has the perfect ratio of sweet, salty and chocolate flavors. I am hooked on these cookies!
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
I prefer these over original or iced animal cookies. They have such a great light and airy chocolatey taste and are a great alternative to a chocolate bar. You can find these snacks usually at any store for no more than two dollars in a nice sizeable bag.
Bethany A.
Love these treats! They are great for snacking. My husband and I have dipped them in Nutella and WOW! SOOOOO Delicious!! Not super unhealthy for a cookie snack. I am also an elementary teacher and my students love when I bring them for a special snack!
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
Nothing beats this classic animal cookie, expect going to the outlet and getting them on sale! This is a great brand that supports the local economy where they are made. Who doesn't love an animal cookie, perfect for lunches and a snack anytime.