Stauffer's Animal Crackers 10-14.5oz Bag (Pack of 4) Choose Flavor Below (Original - 11oz)

BY STAUFFERS

• How are these compared to the boxed kind (Barnum?)1 Answers
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
This is one of my daughters favorite snacks. I can appreciate it doesn't have as much sugar as some do, thought I realize a piece of fruit would still be a better choice. A convenient and cost efficient snack we keep on hand!
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I have been known to put one of these away every few days by myself. I am not ashamed to say that. They are addictive - try dunking them in milk for a good change!
Ariana A.
Ariana A.
Uniondale, NY
These are a good snack on the go when you're really hungry. Once you eat one it's hard to stop. They are a little bland though.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsville, KY
As far as I'm concerned, these are the only animal crackers that matter or count as animal crackers. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet, the shapes are cute, and they're not super crumbly or anything. They're a fun snack I try to always keep stocked in my house both for me and for my toddler (who also makes sure to kindly share with all her puppy friends.)
Fahlon N.
Fahlon N.
Bay city, MI
Been feeding my boys these since they could eat. I know they're safe and reliable. Trustworthy as well. I'd say my son loves them still but that'd be an understatement!
Camille J.
Camille J.
Montgomery, AL
Still one of my favorite snacks from when I was a child! I am never disappointed with this crackers. I will give these to my future child!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
Yummy in my tummy snack! They are healthy and my kids love them! Can never go wrong with them!
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Such a great classic flavor that never gets old and is honestly quite addicting. Always a great price but amazing when you find them on sale. Great to snack on for adults and kids
penny l.
penny l.
Laconia, NH
they are really good. nice crisp when bitten inro and a nice melt in your mouth consistency. Delicious.
Alberta N.
Alberta N.
Sparks, Nv
I love these as much as i loved the animal crackers that i grew up with. But the best part about these is there is a whole bag of the yummie little critters.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
How are these compared to the boxed kind (Barnum?)