Stauffer's Animal Cookies Iced uploaded by Tracy J.

BY STAUFFERS

Stauffer's® Iced Animal Cookies.
0g trans fat.
0mg cholesterol.
7 cookies only 100 calories. see more...

• I've been looking for a new snack and haven't been able t...5 Answers
  • Are these a good sweet snack to have on a daily day?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to get these in a huge chain of st...13 Answers
Stauffer's Animal Cookies Iced
  • "This yummy snack brings me right back to my childhood days and this was always my favorite snack!" in 2 reviews
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have such a huge sweet tooth. These are always on my list to get when I go out of town or out of the country. They don't have them in other countries. I always fly with them. I know it's crazy but it's true. I would recommend these cookies to anyone. They are great traveling.
Rohanna F.
Ardmore, PA
These animal crackers are so great! They are not like regular animal crackers because they come with icing on them which make them even more tasty. The only thing is, you can’t eat too many at a time because of how sweet they are.
Elysia F.
Combine
I have been giving this to my daughters as children now I have a grandchild that I can share these with. I don’t know why, you’d have to ask a child, but from my experience as a mother when my children ate these there little faces lit up like magic and I knew they enjoyed them! Every child should have these cookies and share them with their children!
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my favorite when I was a kids and now it is one of my children's favorites too so happy it is still around so we can share them together Keebler Animal Cookies Frosted
Casey S.
So bad for you, but completely a childhood favorite. I love to have these once in awhile just to remember how yummy they really are. Just some things are meant to be and these are meant for me!! The kids and even adults will enjoy them. Trust me.
Martina M.
I love animal crackers, and iced animal crackers are even better 😬 Howeverrrr, if you’ve had Kellogg’s iced animal crackers, then you know that these are trash. Maybe if I didn’t have anything to compare them to, they would be okay, but...if you know, you know.
Katie H.
Wow. Ok. I don't know if anyone is going to read this...but this is the best intoxicated food to eat. THE best. I have never not been satisfied when i see this and get it. I am sad my college town doesnt have this in their grocery store. BROKEN HEARTED.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always wanted to eat these cookies when I was younger, now that I'm older and have eaten quite a few, I'm a little over them, but they are good for kids. I hate the sprinkles on them.
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
If you are looking for a sweet treat with a little nostalgic aspect to them these are the cookies for you. I know we have all at one point in our lives either begged our parents to buy these for us or gave in to temptation to buy them. While I enjoy the original cookies a bit more the iced cookies are still pretty good if you enjoy cookies covered in sugar. They are still pretty affordable last I checked and II recommend you try them at least once in your life but I probably wouldn't make a habit out of eating these surgery treats constantly.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
From a child these were my favorite cookies and still fall in line in my favorites. I still think the icing does it as it is a perfect mixed with the animal cracker sure and Bland sweetness. This is certainly a snack that I would recommend for children and adults because he said some of us adults still aren't a child at heart. I will always recommend these 2 anyone of any age.
Morgan S.
Cross Lanes, WV
Does anyone know where to get these in a huge chain of stores? I'd greatly appreciate it. I haven't had these in forever and cannot find them anywhere. Would love to buy a bag.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
Are there chocolate iced animal cookies?
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Do these cookies bring back childhood memories for you?
Sandra G.
Birmingham , AL
Do your kids make a mess when they eat these?
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Should i eat these with milk?