Stauffer Biscuit Company Market Pantry Frosted White Fudge Animal Cookie Jug 44 oz uploaded by Tara N.

BY STAUFFER BISCUIT COMPANY

Find imn chips and snacks at Target.com! Market pantry frosted white fudge animal cookie jug 44 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Tara N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little animal cookies are so delicious! I love the sprinkles and if I'm careful I could eat the whole container! The container is handy because it has a screw top to keep them fresh. And you can close it easily if you just want a few cookies
Jamya H.
I really love these I need them please These cookies are really the only cookies I'll eat I'll love these cookies I really really need these i love licking the icing off these good cookies I love the little sprinkles too them the best kind I could ever eat.
Shannon C.
This is one of those things I'm almost ashamed to say how much I like it. Honestly, the "fudge" should be gross to me, but it is so good! The bear container makes it even better. I don't have children, but when I do, I know the left over container is going to be just as fun as the snack.
Margaret L.
Perryville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these it's taking animal crackers to a whole new level!!! It's so yummy and great. My kids love them
Nicole M.
Tampa
OMG!!!!! I could it all the jar in 30 min!!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee soooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooo much this cookies i think they are my favorites!