BeautyStatic Nails
Reusable Pop-on Manicure Set, Ballet Slippers, Ballet Pink, 007 fl oz

by Static Nails

Whether you want to skip the salon, take a break from harmful gels, acrylics, or simply have gorgeous tips for a weekend, Static’s reusable pop-on nails are your solution. Each set gives you a perfect, non-damaging manicure in seconds for a fraction of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Static Nails Reusable Pop-on Manicure Set, Ballet Slippers, Ballet Pink, 0.07 fl. oz.!
Shianne  P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Static Nails Reusable Pop-on Manicure Set, Ballet Slippers, Ballet Pink, 0.07 fl. oz. uploaded by Shianne  P.
Press on nails have come along way since the days I first attempted them lol these are absolutely gorgeous and trendy! I got so many compliments on them. I did them on the plane on the way to Cancun, super easy. They stayed on incredibly well in the sun sand and salty sea water. A week strong they stayed on. I’ll be purchasing again I was really happy with these
Chia-Tzu L.
Mc Lean, VA
This is my favorite brand of press ons! They look so cute and stay on for 2 weeks if you’re careful. It’s a little more expensive but it’s so worth it because you can reuse these
Jenn T.
Medford, NJ
These saved me over the pandemic. I loved them. They lasted 7-10 days and didn’t damage my nails. My daughters still use them
Kelsey S.
South Burlington, VT
This nail set is really nice. Application is easy and the price is great. You can reuse them but you might have to fix the shape as I’ve found that mine do wear down a bit. They’ve never popped off while I’ve worn them so they’re definitely quality.
Camara J.
Raleigh, NC
Static Nails Reusable Pop-on Manicure Set, Ballet Slippers, Ballet Pink, 0.07 fl. oz. uploaded by Camara J.
Love these nails....I always use for my photo shoots. I use them several times a month and they always look fresh and glamorous
Makayla H.
Omaha, NE
Static Nails Reusable Pop-on Manicure Set, Ballet Slippers, Ballet Pink, 0.07 fl. oz. uploaded by Makayla H.
Since the start of the pandemic, I’ve really been into doing my own nails. These press-ones were a great way for me to feel good & cute about myself. They are so easy to use. And do you see that design? It’s so cute!! 😍 This was my second time using this set and they stayed on so well.
Ashley E.
Madison, WI
Absolute best brand of press on nails. So thick and last long! I am in love with how they looks and always receive compliments and no ones knows they are press on!
Stephanie  W.
The best press on nails I have ever tried, they last for a long time and are very sturdy and I love the thickness just like real nails but thicker. I will repurchase and probably never get my nails done in a salon again!
Abigail S.
Boynton Beach, FL
Static Nails Reusable Pop-on Manicure Set, Ballet Slippers, Ballet Pink, 0.07 fl. oz. uploaded by Abigail S.
Beautiful feminine light pink nails I love these are some of my favorite ones that static nails makes I bought these ones at least 4 times already which means I wore them about 8 times. Another thing I love about their nails is the ability to mix and match different styles... As long as they are the same shape nail you are good to go! ( Without having to go to the salon and fork over a bunch of cash) 🏡💅💵
Roeshelle B.
Denver, CO
I do like static nails pop on manicures, but I have to say I’m not sure they are easier than normal fake nails. They do look better, but don’t seem to last much longer, although they are less damaging. I didn’t see the option to review static polishes, but I will say they have hands down the best, longest lasting polished I have ever used. I basically only use their polishes now and they look so good and lasts so long!

Looking for your answer?