Static Nails Liquid Glass Primer - No Color

What it is: A nontoxic nail primer that helps smooth the surface of your nails, filling ridges and increasing color adhesion, too. What it does: This primer helps your polish last for up to 10 days without chipping. It's formulated with rosehip, which promotes nail growth, coconut oil, which nourishes dry, brittle nails and green tea, which helps makes your nails stronger. How to use: Begin by cleansing your nails with soap and water, then dry

Do i need this clear coat if I want to get their nail polish or can I use any top coat? Does static Nail actually last that long?
Start your review of Static Nails Liquid Glass Primer - No Color!
How would you rate this product?
Katrina  G.
Round Rock, TX
Static Nails Liquid Glass Primer - No Color uploaded by Katrina  G.
I am very rough with my nails and honestly I don’t really like getting manicures so I do them myself and while this set above didn’t last two weeks it did last a week before chipping and that is great for how much I wash my hands and clean so I definitely recommend this primer because when I finally did remove the polish my nails weren’t all dry and scratched like they usually are when I remove my nail polish.
Jacqueline  B.
Hiawassee, GA
I recently tried this brand and I'm so shocked! I didn't believe all the reviews about how great this brands polish is but I am here to tell you it is!! I don't know how they do it. I like to paint my own nails and Essie gel line is the best I could find but this is better! It looks like salon quality, so shiny and doesn't chip off right away. I'm on day three and so far so good. The site claims 10 plus days of no chips. If you paint your nails at home you will love this brand!
Alyssa H.
Osseo, MN
I find this whole system awesome. I started doing my own nails once the pandemic started and I find this brand to be the longest lasting. This primer dries very quickly. I love it!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Static Nails Liquid Glass Primer - No Color uploaded by Angelica M.
I’m the odd man out and don’t think this brand is anything special. This primer and top coat did not help their nail polish last much longer and it’s very expensive in comparison to other primers and top coats. Will not be repurchasing.
Sofya G.
Boise, ID
Static Nails Liquid Glass Primer - No Color uploaded by Sofya G.
Really like this primer from static nails. I have their nail strengthener, primer, color and top coat and really like that system for my nails. It can be a bit on the pricier side compared to some other brands but I feel like it’s worth it. I’m wearing the colors Wicked and Doe My Dear for this look. #nailart
Elizabeth H.
Chatham, IL
I started using these last year, since I could no longer go to the nail salon due to the pandemic. These are the absolute best nail polishes, I won’t use another brand again! They last 10-14 days without chipping, and my nails actually seem healthier after using them. These are also the only polishes that work for my mom. Gel polish makes her nails peel, and she’s a gardener so regular polish never lasts longer than a day. She gets the full 10-14 days out of these, just like me! I recommend getting a set to begin with, since it comes with both the primer and top coat, as well as a bunch of colors. When I go back to the nail salon I’m bringing these with me instead of using theirs!
Dawn M.
Long Beach, CA
Any of the static nail products are amazing! They are the best quality and last for over a week
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
Static Nails Liquid Glass Primer - No Color uploaded by Alisa J.
Static Nails Liquid Glass Primer - No Color uploaded by Alisa J.
I am in love with this primer, the Static lacquers, and their top coat. My manis with these three products last a week with next to no chipping. All other brands, from cheap to crazy expensive, have chipped on the second day and need to be removed by the fourth. I swear my nails feel stronger and healthier after using this too. It’s my HG nail polish brand now. This color I’m wearing is called Bare.
Kanako H.
Brooklyn, NY
Static Nails Liquid Glass Primer - No Color uploaded by Kanako H.
While the static nails nail polish, primer and top coat do last a bit longer than regular nail polish, I feel like when it chips off, it takes a layer of my nail off with it. My nails are kind of getting battered from wearing their polish.
Bliss B.
Round Rock, TX
Static Nails Liquid Glass Primer - No Color uploaded by Bliss B.
Static polish. No Chips lasts for 3 weeks. Comes with primer, color and top coat. When I use all three, my nails are impeccable.