MakeupNail ToolsManicure Tool SetsStatic Nails
All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle

Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle

by Static Nails

A kit with 24 limited-edition, long-lasting reusable pop-on nails in a blush pink hue with an ombre white tip and Swarovski crystals), glue, an instruction card, and a nail file/buffer. Get the first reusable manicure. Static Nails' reusable pop-ons provide a seamless, high-end manicure that can be removed, reused, and customized in seconds for a fraction of the time and money spent in salons. These nails are durable, long lasting, and appear more natural than gels and acrylics without the damage. Each kit includes 24 nails, including 14 backup nails, in 12 universal sizes per hand. It comes with Static Nails' own non-damaging glue, which allows flexible wear time from short wear (a few days) or long wear (up to 18 days straight). It also includes a file/buffer to change the shape of nails and a mini suede-material drawstring bag to hold Static Nails or other accessories. You can paint the nails nail polish without damaging the original design when removed with nail polish remover. As long as the nails are not force removed, there will be no damage or glue residue left over. This set contains: - 24 x Limited-edition nails (includes 14 backup nails) in Mademoiselle (blush pink with ombre white tip/Swarovski crystals) - 0.07 oz Glue - Instruction card - Drawstring bag - File/buffer This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and recyclable.

Are these these easy to apply and do they stay on well?
Has anyone had any luck reusing these? If so, please give me your tips and tricks! I really love the way they look but when I remove mine, there is always excess glue on them and they just don’t seem like I would be able to get another use out of them.
How many times can the nails be reused?
Start your review of Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle!
Calley B.
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle uploaded by Calley B.
I was so pessimistic about these. I got them in all different colors (optimistic while ordering obviously). I am obsessed with these. They look great, are relatively simple to apply and last a long time. I just put mine on a week ago and only one popped off (albeit my fault 100%) and I glued it right back easy under two minutes. I think I like the round shape the best, but I will update my review as I try more variations.
Rebecca N.
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle uploaded by Rebecca N.
I’m wearing the shade Lavender Honey in the round style. The nail kits cost $14 and come with 24 press on nails, a file/buffer, and nail glue. Even for a newbie like me, I found these to be easy to apply (though I did get glue on myself lol). With the exception of a couple of nails that popped off early on because I forgot to buff my nails, after I redid them they lasted nearly two weeks. The size of the nails run on the larger side. When they’re ready to come off, they pop off easily; otherwise, these suckers won’t budge, so you gotta be patient. There are a TON of different colors, styles, and designs to meet everyone’s fancy. Overall, I loved how these nails looked and highly recommend them! *sent complimentary
Marissa S.
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle uploaded by Marissa S.
I got the leopard print ones. They are new to the site so they were not listed here but OHMYGOD these are the best. Easily reusable, very durable, easy to apply and a fraction of the cost if I were to go get these professionally done in a salon. They stay on for at least a week before you start losing nails but that's still amazing, especially if you're like me and work constantly with your hands and then have rowdy toddlers too lol they dont easily get stained and dont bend. They are just as good as a pro manicure without the price and I'm in love. I've reused them 4 times now and the durability hasn't changed nor the health of my natural nails underneath. PERFECTION. I'm going to buy a ton more sets
nat C.
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle uploaded by nat C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Looks super cute but doesn’t last very long ripped up my nails worse than acrylics when they peeled off very painful these aren’t worth it for the price sadly wouldn’t recommend the quality is just not good
Larissa M.
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle uploaded by Larissa M.
Easiest nails to put on and they looks so good! They last me about 2 weeks and [email protected] on my nails! Obsessed!
Adriana C.
Londonderry, NH
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle uploaded by Adriana C.
I think this color makes the nails look more fake than usual. I am a first time user but I plan on giving Static Nails a second chance. I will try another color to see if it works. For now they are wearing very nice and better than the Kiss press on nails.
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle uploaded by My Beautiful Flaws ..
Static Nails is my favorite brand of glue-on nails. They are superior to anything else available on the market. I don't wear acrylics because they damage my natural nails. However, my natural nails are usually too weak, chipped, and unsightly to wear alone or with a basic manicure. When I wear these nails, I get compliments everywhere I go. People have no idea that they're glue-on nails. I love the fact that you can cut them, shape them, paint them, and even use nail polish remover on them without damaging them. They are reusable and can be worn for up to 18 days. I've never had an issue with them breaking, chipping, or looking bad. You can customize the length of wear by applying the glue one of three different ways. Instructions are included. Each set includes 24 nails, a nail file, a tube of glue, and an instruction card. This Mademoiselle set is a stiletto shape that can be cut and shaped into the coffin shape as shown in my photo. I love the nails with Swarovski crystals.
Giovanna B.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle uploaded by Giovanna B.
These nails were being hyped up on social media so I figured I’d try them. I got them in ballerina coffin shape & love them!! They look like salon nails and are easy to apply. They are the sturdiest press ons I’ve ever used! The length is a bit long for me, since I do alot around the house but They are easy to file down to your liking.
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
Full disclosure: I am leaving this review on the Mademoiselle set, though I did not purchase this specific design. However, they have different listings for every design and this one is the most viewed. I purchased three sets from Static Nails; all of which were either chrome or holographic (Holographic Spill, Peach Fizz and Unicorns are Real). They were beautiful when I received them and I had no issue with the sizing of the nails. They did require a bit of filing because of the jagged tips, but I didn’t mind that. What I did mind is that on every single set, the chrome/holo effect had completely rubbed off within 24 hours, just leaving a meh base color behind. I ended up having to swap out three different nails in the first week with the odds and ends of what was left in the box, because the nails kept splitting/cracking down the middle. I emailed customer support to inquire and apparently the product description does say that the holographic effect only lasts a couple of days, so this is my fault for not reading more carefully. However, it didn’t last a full day in my experience. I was also told that my nails were splitting because I wasn’t applying enough glue. I’m not sure how the thin tips that don’t come in contact with glue would be affected by that. But, I got the impression that their customer service rep was super annoyed that I was even bothering her. Two stars because the nails were very pretty for the short time they lasted, so if you don’t mind spending $15-$20 for an event manicure, then these would be a good option. I typically use Lime Crime’s pop on nails, whose chrome colors last weeks, which I would recommend for more longevity. Lime Crime Pop On Nails
Miranda Jolene C.
Chicago
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Mademoiselle Mademoiselle uploaded by Miranda Jolene C.
Love this brand! I got 14 days of wear out of my first pair from them and I just put my second pair of them on. I do hair for a living and I'm amazed that not a single one popped off. Super easy to apply and I just bought my third pair. They are cheaper than going to get my nails done every two weeks so I will be buying these from now on. Such cute designs!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...