BeautyNailNail ToolsStatic Nails
All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Fire Man Fire Man

Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Fire Man Fire Man

by Static Nails

A kit with 24 limited-edition, long-lasting reusable pop-on nails in nude tan with fire engine red under color, glue, an instruction card, and a nail file/buffer. Get the first reusable manicure. Static Nails' reusable pop-ons provide a seamless, high-end manicure that can be removed, reused, and customized in seconds for a fraction of the time and money spent in salons. These nails are durable, long lasting, and appear more natural than gels and acrylics without the damage. Each kit includes 24 nails, including 14 backup nails, in 12 universal sizes per hand. It comes with Static Nails' own non-damaging glue, which allows flexible wear time from short wear (a few days) or long wear (up to 18 days straight). It also includes a file/buffer to change the shape of nails and a mini suede-material drawstring bag to hold Static Nails or other accessories. You can paint the nails nail polish without damaging the original design when removed with nail polish remover. As long as the nails are not force removed, there will be no damage or glue residue left over. This set contains: - 24 x Limited-edition nails (includes 14 backup nails) in Fire Man (nude tan with fire engine red under color) - 0.07 oz Glue - Instruction card - Drawstring bag - File/buffer This product is cruelty-free, vegan, and recyclable.

Does does anyone use static nails? I just placed an order and I'm hoping for the best. Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Fire Man Fire Man
Does this style look weird if you already have long nails? Do they need to be really short for these to look good?
How long do these last for you ?
Start your review of Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Fire Man Fire Man!
Neha S.
Medford, MA
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Fire Man Fire Man uploaded by Neha S.
So easy to use and apply. They last for as long as you want them to last for too! I always keep a set in case of a nail emergency
Joann B.
Carlisle, AR
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Fire Man Fire Man uploaded by Joann B.
I have had these on for 2 days and they seem very durable. I was pretty surprised at how nice they look. I did get medium length coffin toasted almond color. I have not tried to take them off yet so I don't know what that will be but so far no lifting or pop offs. I have done dishes once and changed my bed sheets and they lasted right through that which I was also surprised. I was very leery about this because of some of the other bad reviews but I think they're okay. Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Fire Man Fire Man
Stella C.
San Diego, CA
I was worried these wouldnt fit my huge hands. They worked! I was able to file them down to fit my nail shape. I love that you can paint them! I love painting the top black and leaving the bottom red, looks pretty cool. I love the coffin shape best.
Lauren F.
Elizabeth, NJ
This isn’t the exact color I chose but trust me you can’t go wrong with static nails pop on fake nails. They look so natural and stay on for weeks! If you get sick of them you just have to soak them in warm water for a bit and they’ll come off. Oddly enough they last through my hot showers though.
Bethany H.
I love static nails, they’re soooo beautiful! A bit pricier than other brands, but I feel like they’re more “high class”. They last longer and supposedly they’re not damaging for your nails- I’m not sure about that, since you’re still glueing something to your nail lol, but you do get salon quality at home for way cheaper!
Jessica M.
Newton, MA
I LOVE these! I am NOT a fan of press on nails at all. I work with my hands a lot and it's so annoying because most press on nails will pop off on me only halfway through one work day. These, however, STAY PUT! I bought these at IMATS in NY. I met the woman who started the company and she's so sweet and clearly works hard on her products. I had a set on for almost 2 weeks before I had to pop them off on my own. I guess a downside would be that they're pretty hard to get off, but it's not a con to me! I love that these stay put forever. I also have weird thumbs. One of them is tall and skinny and the other is short and wide. When I explained to the woman at the booth at IMATs the shape of my thumbs she showed me a huge range of sizes available, and they had one that fit my short and fat thumb! (most brands don't) The red bottom set are my favorite. They're so fun!
Kimberly D.
Meridianville, AL
Static Nails All In One Pop-On Manicure Kit: Fire Man Fire Man uploaded by Kimberly D.
The nails are beautiful I love the red on the back of them. the only thing I don't like is that you don't get enough of the larger nails because I have more of a large nail bed so I needed a couple more of the larger nails also I filed my nails into more of a square shape because I don't like the round/pointed look. They are on very snug I can feel that. I chose the long we're application so I've only had them in for one day so we're going to see how it goes.
Anastasiia  L.
Davis, CA
I didn’t like static press on nails. They bend very easily and they don’t stay on for long, always come off in most embarrassing places when I’m in public :(
Angie P.
Midlothian, TX
I have never used glue on nails this nice before. They are very good quality and the glue is amazing. I love all the colors and the different styles they have. I’m obsessed with the packaging of course. Packaging is everything. I highly recommend these nails to anybody.
Amber O.
Chino Hills, CA
So easy to apply and I love that you have many size options available to fit your nail/finger best. So many pretty colors and styles to choose from.