Static Guard Anti-Static Spray 5.5 oz uploaded by PiecesOf C.Static Guard Anti-Static Spray 5.5 oz uploaded by Erin M.

BY STATIC GUARD #66 in Starch

Static guard anti-static spray 5.5 oz see more...

• "This product has come in handy so many times this past winter." in 1 review
PiecesOf C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
One of the best inventions ever! Some dresses I just have to wear a slip. When I do, I get static. A few sprits of this and it’s gone. No residue, no wet spots. Like magic no static! I like the mini size bc I take it to work with me, just in case I need a touch up. Even though I take it with me, I never have to spray it again. Few sprays in the morning at home and I’m good to go all day!
Caitlin D.
Southside
I know a lot of people use this on clothes, but Ive found that its' perfect for hair. For some reason my hair has always had a lot of static. I spray a little of this on my hairbrush every day and brush my hair one final time. The static imminently disappears. It's affordable and lasts a long time. Static Guard Anti-Static Spray 5.5 oz
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
This was a lifesaver one time when my dress kept sticking to my legs for a wedding, and I was in the wedding party! You just spray a little of this and it will eliminate any kind of static. It comes in a convenient bottle that is small enough to keep in your purse. A must have for anyone who loves fashion but maybe not the right fabrics.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Growing up we always had a can of this lying around the house. It's perfect for getting the static out of clothes, whatever fabric they are. I also use it on my hair in the winter if it's really giving me a problem. You spray a little on your brush, brush your hair, and the static comes right out! Love it
Brittany S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I truly cannot live without this stuff. It works miracle on staticky clothes that cling to my body. I always turn my clothing inside out and spray the product in the inside. The only negative is the smell. It's gross, but I'm willing to look past it for how well it works. If I leave town without it, I always have to make a run to target to pick some up.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I couldn't imagine life without this product! I have to wear scrubs with high-knee socks everyday and I apply static guard to my socks and scrubs pants and it completely prevents them from sticking together and making it look like I have pants that are too short! An absolute must have for anyone who wears scrubs or dress pants!
Ashlie L.
Kalamazoo , MI
This is a great product if you have problems with static. It won't harm your clothing. I also sometimes spray it on my comb before I style my hair, I get really bad static hair and it helps so much!!
Mendi Y.
Helena, GA
Absolute best way to fight static! I do not like having dresses stick to me. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to look fly at church or other holiday parties!
Tara K.
Pilot Mound, IA
I really like Static Guard because my thin, fine hair likes to stand at attention during the winter months especially when I try wearing sweaters and such. I had my husband install a whole house humidifier and that did help when I'm at home, but when I'm at work I need another solution.
I keep one of these travel cans in my desk drawer and another in my purse. The smell leaves something to be desired, but it is effective at getting rid of static in both my hair and my clothes.
I did have a can somehow explode in my desk drawer and I haven't been able to determine what happened! I had to throw it away because it made a mess!
Brandy G.
This is a product that I can't live without. I have several of them and keep them at home, at work, in my car. It smells like chemicals but its not so bad and goes away eventually. Its cheap and works great! I love this stuff. I need to re-stock soon!
Ailin L.
Does any other product do the same thing?
Peyton C.
Little Rock
How long will this keep your hair from getting "staticky?" And is it a good product?