BY STATIC GUARD

Static guard anti-static spray 5.5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This product has come in handy so many times this past winter." in 1 review
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
Absolute best way to fight static! I do not like having dresses stick to my pantyhose! I tried this in middle school choir and I still use it in pageants today. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to look fly at church or other holiday parties!
Tara K.
Boone, IA
I really like Static Guard because my thin, fine hair likes to stand at attention during the winter months especially when I try wearing sweaters and such. I had my husband install a whole house humidifier and that did help when I'm at home, but when I'm at work I need another solution.
I keep one of these travel cans in my desk drawer and another in my purse. The smell leaves something to be desired, but it is effective at getting rid of static in both my hair and my clothes.
I did have a can somehow explode in my desk drawer and I haven't been able to determine what happened! I had to throw it away because it made a mess!
Brittany S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I truly cannot live without this stuff. It works miracle on staticky clothes that cling to my body. I always turn my clothing inside out and spray the product in the inside. The only negative is the smell. It's gross, but I'm willing to look past it for how well it works. If I leave town without it, I always have to make a run to target to pick some up.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
I couldn't imagine life without this product! I have to wear scrubs with high-knee socks everyday and I apply static guard to my socks and scrubs pants and it completely prevents them from sticking together and making it look like I have pants that are too short! An absolute must have for anyone who wears scrubs or dress pants!
Ashlie C.
Portage , MI
This is a great product if you have problems with static. It won't harm your clothing. I also sometimes spray it on my comb before I style my hair, I get really bad static hair and it helps so much!!
Mendi Y.
Helena, GA
Absolute best way to fight static! I do not like having dresses stick to me. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to look fly at church or other holiday parties!
Brandy G.
This is a product that I can't live without. I have several of them and keep them at home, at work, in my car. It smells like chemicals but its not so bad and goes away eventually. Its cheap and works great! I love this stuff. I need to re-stock soon!
Alexis B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This stuff is my lifesaver! Not only do I use this for my clothes, but I use it for my hair! I spray a little in my brush and then I gently brush through my hair when my hair is going crazy and it takes the static right away!
Raechal M.
Independence , KS
This product has come in handy so many times this past winter. I moved somewhere dry and in the winter the static electricity was running wild through all my clothes, but I was able to spray this on my garments and ta-da, no more static! It lasted the rest of the wear too!
Jennifer B.
Atlanta, GA
I use this at least 3 times a week in the winter. For some reason, every time I wear a winter coat the static causes my shirt or dress to stick to me. This helps minimize those embarrassing times when your dress is hiked up and stuck to your leg. I keep a can at home, in my car and at my desk!
Ailin L.
Does any other product do the same thing?
Peyton C.
Little Rock
How long will this keep your hair from getting "staticky?" And is it a good product?