Static Guard®.
Safe on all fabrics.
Instantly eliminates static cling.
Also helps release stubborn pet hair. see more...

• Does anyone know something better than this? We have always used...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Lynn B.
Static gone is what I say when using this product. This does what it claims. The scent is ok, not great. I can overlook it and it doesn’t linger on your clothes. I’d tell people about this product. I don’t know if there is anything similar on the market.
Nacole B.
Crossville, AL
Winter MUST have!!! I carry a can of this around in my purse during the winter! It works amazing and is safe for all clothes types! I also spray on my brush to help with static in my hair! All ladies need to have this!!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I use this product for what some people MY say a weird reason. I use it for my hair!! My hair is a little thin and tends to get very staticky when the weather changes. I just use some of this is my hair and the problem is solved!! It's a quick and easy fix to an annoying problem.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
Honestly, my favorite use for this is to spray a little on my hair brush before combing my hair. It keeps my hair from being a frizzy, static mess in the winters. Its pretty affordable and works just as great as other hair products that are made to keep frizz at bay.
Brianna U.
Static guard is my life! It doesn't smell the best but it definitely eliminates static. I mainly use this product in my hair because it's always staticky. It works so well on my hair I just spray and brush my hair and no more flyaways! Totally worth trying this product if you have not!!
Megan G.
I spray this on hairbrushes to help with static in the winter time. I hate the smell of it and makes your hair gets oily quicker but it works. Not too badly priced either.
Erin H.
I have a black North Face and two cats.... Needless to say they do not mix well, and the lint roller only gets so much of the cat hair. This works wonders for helping to release the cat hair! You just spray it on, let it stand for a minute or two, and use a lint roller as usual. Definitely a must have for all pet owners! Only down side is the smell, kind of smells like cheap hair spray... Still love it though!
Emily J.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Static guard is a necessity for me. My hair gets staticky, my clothes, my bed sheets. I don't know what happened to make everything like that but this static guard helps so much. I just spray a little on my brush and my hair goes right back to normal. The only down side is the smell isn't great. It's not horrible but it's manageable.
Jessica C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Static guard is one of my go to products during the winter months. My hair is constantly staticy and going all over the place during this time of the year. I just spray a little of this product on my brush, brush my hair, and then I'm good to go for the rest of the day!
Chelsie F.
I love this product! I use it all year round on almost everything I own, including my hair! (Works wonders on keeping down fly-aways). Perfect for the sleeves and collars of my fuzzy North Face zip up that causes a lot of static.
. ..
Does anyone know something better than this? We have always used this brand and just cUrious if there is anything better?