Static Guard

by Static Guard

Static Guard®.
Safe on all fabrics.
Instantly eliminates static cling.
Also helps release stubborn pet hair.

Does anyone know something better than this? We have always used this brand and just cUrious if there is anything better?
Start your review of Static Guard!
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
Static Guard uploaded by Machelle G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a must in the winter. It helps your clothes from sticking to you and it helps to control fly away hair, it has a light scent.
Mandolyn D.
CAROL Stream, IL
One of my favorite products! I grew up in Colorado and I was always staticly attached to my shirt and my legs. It was great to be able to whip my hair through it during super static time frame!! :) Great product to have around!
Ashley J.
Static Guard uploaded by Ashley J.
Great go to spray to have at the home of office during the winter dry times. I also spray on blankets to reduce the static electricity.
Kate K.
North Olmsted, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
Static Guard uploaded by Kate K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Static Guard is my life in the winter! I live in Ohio, so the air gets really really dry, and my clothes get crazy static at work. Static Guard helps unstatic my clothes, and if I spray it on my hairbrush, it also un-statics my hair. Although I love what the product does, it smells terrible. I really wish Static Guard would get on the bandwagon and come out with some great new scents that would allow for you to walk around smelling good as opposed to like Static Guard. Good product, terrible smell. Static Guard
Hanh N.
Lombard, IL
Purchased at: Target
I know this product is suppose to be used for static cling on clothing.. but besides that Static Guard is a must have for the Winter... why you might ask.. well I have this product on me where I go for my hair! The dry air can do some damage!
SHANNON G.
Royse City, TX
I have 3 cans- one in my bathroom, one in my bedroom and one at work. I love this stuff!
Bri N.
Bronx, NY
I hate static so much!! I take this with me wherever i go. Its amazing and works so fast. Never have clothes cling to me again. Best thing ive purchased.
Angela E.
Bryant
I love Static Guard. I've been using it for years. Spray on tents to waterproof. It eliminates static. It is safe for all fabric.
Megan G.
Roanoke
I spray this on hairbrushes to help with static in the winter time. I hate the smell of it and makes your hair gets oily quicker but it works. Not too badly priced either.
Emily C.
Portland, OR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Honestly, my favorite use for this is to spray a little on my hair brush before combing my hair. It keeps my hair from being a frizzy, static mess in the winters. Its pretty affordable and works just as great as other hair products that are made to keep frizz at bay.