Static Guard uploaded by Rebekah L.Static Guard uploaded by Suzanne P.

BY STATIC GUARD

Static Guard®.
Safe on all fabrics.
Instantly eliminates static cling.
Also helps release stubborn pet hair. see more...

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I want it to work SO badly. It's tried and true and my grandma uses it; what more could I want?! I've tried spraying my clothing after the dryer, I've tried it as I get dressed, I've tried it on my way out the door. I just can't have good luck with it. I do theatre, and I've even tried using it to avoid any clingy mishaps on stage (it works flawlessly for everyone else!), but no dice. The smell is terrible because it's just chemicals in an aerosol can, but no one's here for perfume. I'd love to give it a higher rating based on its history alone, but sadly, I've yet to have a solid great experience using it.
Suzanne P.
Suzanne P.
This static guard is a lifesaver. Especially in the fall and winter months when the weather is dry. I wear dresses often and the worse look is static cling. yuk. Nobody likes that look. But just spray this static guard and instantly, the cling is gone. Perfect size to carry around in your purse. But if I spray it once in the morning before I leave, I don't need to spray again. It lasts all day.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I think this is such an underrated product. It gets rid of static for hair, clothes and pretty much anything. This works great and I think it is a necessity.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
I don't go anywhere without Static Guard. Ever.
I make sure to have the regular size at home and the minis in my purse and car.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
It gets rid of unwanted static. Does what it advertises. It does take the oxygen out of the room like hair spray.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Does it smell very good? No. Does it work very good? Yes. It gets rid of static cling.
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
In the winter when my hair wants to go all over the place is when this comes in handy. Spray on clothes and keeps hair from grabbing at it for a few hours for a cheap price. If you hair loves static I would recommend!