Stater Bros® White Chocolate Chips

by Stater Bros

#2 in Chips

Since the first Stater Bros. Market opened its doors in 1936, our goal has been to serve our valued customers and provide the highest quality products at the lowest prices. Our pledge to you is that you'll be completely satisfied with any Stater Bros. brand item, or we will gladly refund your purchase price.

Do they melt with a nice creamy consistency, or is there a grainy quality to it?
Are these white chocolate flavored or real chocolate?
Are these white chocolate flavored or real chocolate?
Start your review of Stater Bros® White Chocolate Chips!
Maribel L.
Council Blfs, IA
These are completely awesome and so versatile. I've used them in cookies, cakes, muffins, brownies and madeleines. They melt super well by themselves and are great in cake balls much better than almond bark.
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Best white chocolate chips on the market. I use these all the time. They are great to add into your pancakes in the morning or to even bake white chocolate chip cookies with, I'll even melt them to dip fruit and pretzels!
marie A.
1,353 reviews
When it comes to baking not only are the decorations important but also the taste . with these i am always 100% satisfied! whether I'm baking cookies or decorating chocolate covered strawberries they never let me down. i always have these in stalk because the options are endless.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, IN
i love stater bros white chocolate chips ... very creamy  and sweet  .. the best to use  when you are baking cookies <3 when i get paid i will  buy a bag .. and get the stuff to make some cookies ... then will up load pitchers ... yes i would highly recommend  this product  very good !!!!
Nikol D.
Palmetto, FL
I used these for my cake pops. They arent the best quality. I wouldnt use them for anything beyond cookies or cake pops. I tried a white chocolate ganache and it came out grainy.
Cindy R.
Sumerco, WV
Very tasty. Stays solid when baked. Creamy and yummy. The flavor isn't over powering. I could eat them by the handful.
Bernadette S.
Lindenwold, NJ
I used these to make chocolate covered Oreos this Christmas. They melted nice and smooth and tasted so good.
Ruth R.
Oxnard, CA
I would love to eat this by itsself lr with the cookies their so boommmm.... Im still looking for this but theu always runout
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
1,008 reviews
I could eat the whole bag of these alone, but strangely enough, they don’t taste as good baked in to me!
Shumaila Y.
Hollywood, FL
I am not that much white chocalte person but i like to use it in cookies. And cver with strawbery and other thing but don't like to eat it like that