BY STATER BROS

Since the first stater bros. Market opened its doors in 1936, our goal has been to serve our valued customers and provide the highest quality products at the lowest prices. Our pledge to you is that you'll be completely satisfied with any stater bros. Brand item, or we will gladly refund your purchase price. Vermicelli with marinara sauce recipe included. see more...

Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
This is cheap and is just like the expensive brands. it does take less to cook though. so boil for about 2-3 mins less than what the directions say or you'll have over cooked noodles.
Marian S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I've been getting really into experimenting with mac n cheese recipes, and I really enjoy the taste and texture of this brand. It definitely helps that it makes my wallet happy.
Andrea S.
This is my favorite just because i have it around the house when i need to do something on the quick it helps me feed the kids faster.
Sharon E.
Ontario , CA
Love this enriched macaroni product the noodles come out so soft and perfect . I really recommend it .
Sandra G.
These noodles are the best for making spaghetti. They are very easy to make just use boiling water.
Miranda C.
Beaumont, CA
Just as good as the name brand. My family enjoys this product. Will buy in the future.