BY STATER BROS

Since the first stater bros. Market opened its doors in 1936, our goal has been to serve our valued customers and provide the highest quality products at the lowest prices. Our pledge to you is that you'll be completely satisfied with any stater bros. Brand item, or we will gladly refund your purchase price. Thin spaghetti and sausage sauce recipe included. see more...

Nicole M.
barstow, CA
So easy to use. Hard to mess up and over boil. Taste great and affordable! We have spaghetti at least once a week and worth the low price being so low it's my go to noodle. Plus you get plenty for the price also. I love them.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Tastes great and is comparable to name brand products. The price is why I bought this pasta in the first place. I've always bought Stater Bros. brands when it's on sale. I haven't been disappointed yet.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
They're the average typical noodle. They cooked fairly easy when I made a spaghetti dish, tasted great with a sauce, and pretty much got the job done!
jennifer h.
These noodles are great always come out perfect. Also it is inexpensive which I like because my kids love all pasta.
Christina D.
Riverside, CA
I love thin spaghetti. Tastes so much better than the regular noodle. This is affordable and one box fed 4 adults.
Kayla L.
Banning, CA
These noddles are great for making spaghetti and its at a great price don't have to spend a lot for a good quality
The Stater Brothers spaghetti is a great purchase at a great price . It tastes just like a regular brand .