Stater Bros
Stater Bros Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

Stater Bros. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

by Stater Bros

Since the first stater bros market opened its doors in 1936, our goal has been to serve our valued customers and provide the highest quality products at the lowest prices.

Has anyone used these to make hot chocolate? I really want to make hot cocoa in the crock pot this year, but not sure what all to use. Can you use cocoa powder & add in some chips for extra chocolate-y flavor?
I've never seen these before. Where can you buy them? Do they taste good?
Start your review of Stater Bros. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips!
Gabyy O.
Review for: Mini
Love these Semi-sweet mini chocolate chips. I use them most of the time that i bake. i use them for cookies, brownies, pancakes, and cakes.
Mona N.
Chocolate is chocolate. Name brand is a little more expensive but store brand has the same quality and taste at a cheaper price
Gwen R.
Youngwood, PA
Great product! Just the way you would want a chocolate chip to be! Bought at our local grocery! Easy to find and great packaging! Great flavor is always! Not too pricey and had a good package size! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family!
Olivia C.
Barstow, CA
Review for: Mini
So sweet. Really great to add to almost anything to get just a little craving in! I really enjoy mixing them with my banana bread.
Valerie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Stater Bros.® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 24 oz. Bag
I love these chocolate chips great for anything. I use them for pancakes, desserts, I have even melted it to dip my strawberries in. Very tasty and easy to do
Candice M.
Stater Bros. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips uploaded by Candice M.
Review for: Stater Bros. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 12 Oz Bag
Great price!!! It is perfect for baking. Great taste. I would recommend to get this than pay full price for brand name.
Jessalyn L.
These are on par with the other brands but ghiradelli is always my go to for chocolate.
Denise S.
Americus
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good for cakes and cookies but I like to use them on my ice cream it really good or just eat them out of the pack
Kayley J.
Kailua Kona , HI
Good for a store brand, definitely good for a budget. Wouldn't want to use it if making something for a special ocassion or for something like a chocolate coating where it will be the main flavor, but it works well for just a standard batch of cookies or brownies
لميسة  .
queens
Review for: Stater Bros. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 12 Oz Bag
Let’s just appreciate how good this chocolate chip cookie is because it’s really a lot of food for a low price and the fact that it makes brownies taste outstanding. I use it almost every time I bake. I recommend it to every chocolate lover.