BY STATER BROS #2 in Baking Staples

Since the first stater bros market opened its doors in 1936, our goal has been to serve our valued customers and provide the highest quality products at the lowest prices. see more...

• Has anyone used these to make hot chocolate? I really wan...2 Answers
  • I've never seen these before. Where can you buy them? Do ...1 Answers
Amanda C.
East Hartford , CT
This specific brand is great I used it for my family fudge cake and it worked great. When I melted it and put it in the middle and opened it, it melted and oozed our for nicely 😍😍😍😍. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this brand.
لميسة  .
queens
Review for: Stater Bros. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 12 Oz Bag more...
Let’s just appreciate how good this chocolate chip cookie is because it’s really a lot of food for a low price and the fact that it makes brownies taste outstanding. I use it almost every time I bake. I recommend it to every chocolate lover.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Affordable and great for chocolate covered strawberries, I personally love using these for dipping fruits or etc it's just better then those microwaveable chocolate that don't work . This is a plus
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
Wow! I really want chocolate chip cookies when ever I see these! The only thing better would be to use them for double chocolate chip cookies. I sometimes make chocolate chip pancakes with them too. It's great for sweet lovers like me.
Laura O.
Review for: Stater Bros.® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 24 oz. Bag more...
These are a good bramd if you cant afford the nestle. Comparing to nestle, stater bros, nestle, amd kroger are all very good chocolate chip brands. I recommend this stater bros to amyone who has never used or tied before. Thwy work on anything amd are even a tasty little snack, amd great for homemade trail mix !!
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
I'm not a huge fan of this brand but I don't hate it either, it's still a good brand to use in whatever you plan to bake or cook. It gives the same taste & effect as any other brand of chocolate chips should. It's semi-flavored so it's not too sweet which I love because we really don't need all that extra chocolate
Gwen R.
Youngwood, PA
Great product! Just the way you would want a chocolate chip to be! Bought at our local grocery! Easy to find and great packaging! Great flavor is always! Not too pricey and had a good package size! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family!
Claudia F.
Review for: Stater Bros.® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 24 oz. Bag more...
Estos chocolates me encanta en mis galletas,cupcakes,pasteles,y hasta para derretirlos para hacer chocolate calente son muy deliciosos y tambien los pongo en mis pancakes con platano intentalo te van a gustar
Valerie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Stater Bros.® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 24 oz. Bag more...
I love these chocolate chips great for anything. I use them for pancakes, desserts, I have even melted it to dip my strawberries in. Very tasty and easy to do
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
These are good but not my favorite, I like to use these on alot of my breakfast foods and when I bake cakes and muffins and anything like that.
Bridgette C.
Oak Hill, WV
Has anyone used these to make hot chocolate? I really want to make hot cocoa in the crock pot this year, but not sure what all to use. Can you use cocoa powder & add in some chips for extra chocolate-y flavor?
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA
I've never seen these before. Where can you buy them? Do they taste good?