BeveragesWaterStater Bros
Stater Bros Purified Drinking Water

Stater Bros.® Purified Drinking Water

by Stater Bros

Distributed by: stater bros. Markets, colton, ca 92324

With this pandemic, they say Americans are drinking more alcohol. Are you?
what is the pH level of this water?
Start your review of Stater Bros.® Purified Drinking Water!
Natasha V.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Tastes good. prefer this over Aquafina any day. has a clean refreshing taste to it
Laura E.
Mojave, CA
Love love love so good to have a cheap brand that doesn't break my wallet just to have clear, clean water
Brenda H.
Costa mesa, Ca
I actually dislike this water it has the taste of water from a water fountain. I probably purchase this about 4 times a year. I find that the taste isn't that bad when its icy cold. But again, I only find myself buying this when prices for Aquafina or Dasani are high.
Stephanie M.
Adelanto, CA
I always buy it twice a week! bottles are nice and sturdy and don't seem to bend as much as others. water tastes crisp, clear and is refreshing especially when freezed. you get your bang for you buck and i would highly recommend it to other people!
Itzel M.
Orange, CA
This is absolutely my favorite water to drink. it's very affordable and it just tastes better than most water out there.
Lisa C.
Yucaipa, CA
As far as water goes, my husband and I are snobs. He literally tastes everything and this is one water brand that he actually will drink and not complain about.
Cat L.
Chambersburg, PA
Stater bros, purified drinking water tastes pretty good when cold. It's affordable, and they have sales on it at least once or twice a month. They changed their packaging recently and are using terrible lids that don't stay closed very well.
Naz F.
Victorville, CA
I mean it's just regular water so there's no difference in it just that it comes in a bottle
Sequoia F.
San Diego
I love love love water it is all I drink. And for that I am very picky about the water I drink it honestly all does taste different and this water is nice and crisp doesn't have salt like some other waters do. Not much of a flavor which I love and does not taste like rap I hate that in a water. And this water is oh so cheap it's a bargain which water should be
Mari C.
BANNING, CA
I really enjoy this water! It tastes better than other name brands, it has a sweet taste to it. It sure doesn't taste like tap water