BY STATER BROS #21 in Bottled Water

Distributed by: stater bros. Markets, colton, ca 92324 see more...

Kasi B.
Bullhead city, AZ
It's good for the price. Of course with many store brands it does have a certain mineral flavor to it that I'm not fond of though that opinion comes from drinking alkaline water with no mineral taste for many months. As with most companies, they're trying to be more eco-friendly and skimp on the amount of plastic they use which makes the bottles harder to hold. But, you get what you pay for.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
So why I'm giving this water bottle a one star rating is because i hate the packaging on this water bottle. Not only is the plastic extremely flimsy, but the cap never seems to be secure. Traveling with this bottle makes me absolutely nervous because I've had accidents with it before. I am also not a fan of the tastes of this water. There are better brands out there to help keep me hydrated.
Brandi V.
Rialto, CA
Water! Water! Water! In my home this is mostly the only drink u will find. Packaging is great for easily carrying a 36 pack. Its like 3.99 or whatever the sale it. I mainly buy this water its affordable and I always buy about 3 cases. I purchase it all the time. Defenitly suggest it!
Geovanna D.
Lancaster, CA
I love the deal that you always get with this water and the fact that it tastes just like the name brand ones. I do not have any complaints. I also appreciate the fact that it is a thinner plastic bottle, which helps the environment and are easy to crush and recycle. I pick up a pack every time I am at Stater Bros because I like to travel with them as well. They fit in every cup holder I own, even the ones in my backpack.
Sequoia F.
San Diego
I love love love water it is all I drink. And for that I am very picky about the water I drink it honestly all does taste different and this water is nice and crisp doesn't have salt like some other waters do. Not much of a flavor which I love and does not taste like rap I hate that in a water. And this water is oh so cheap it's a bargain which water should be
Jennifer N.
Yucaipa, CA
The flavor of the water is good, but the bottles are awful. They are so thin that even while you're drinking, it caves in on itself. Even picking it up lately causes the plastic to crumple. Well it has a very good price point, the low quality of the bottles does keep me from buying this brand on a regular basis. I understand that they are trying to be environmentally friendly… But I sure would like to be able to pick up my water bottle without it caving in on itself. Just too flimsy.
Heather N.
Great little bottle for camping, or throwing in your purse to fill up soppy cups on the go or to just have in the house. We normally buy the full size ones but I have gotten these in the past so that I could throw them in my purse and have something and not have that big bottle weighing me down. Cheap of course and great taste.
Brenda H.
Costa mesa, Ca
I actually dislike this water it has the taste of water from a water fountain. I probably purchase this about 4 times a year. I find that the taste isn't that bad when its icy cold. But again, I only find myself buying this when prices for Aquafina or Dasani are high.
Kristen L.
Shippensburg
Stater bros, purified drinking water tastes pretty good when cold. It's affordable, and they have sales on it at least once or twice a month. They changed their packaging recently and are using terrible lids that don't stay closed very well.
Jennifer T.
This water has a great flavor and is comparable to the name brand waters. It was way cheaper than the ones I buy individually if I stop at a gas station. In fact I can buy a whole case of this for the same price as one of those other brands. I actually started liking this water more.