BeveragesWaterStater Bros
Stater Bros Mountain Spring Water

Stater Bros. Mountain Spring Water

by Stater Bros

Distributed by: stater bros. Markets, colton, ca 92324

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stater Bros. Mountain Spring Water!
Gerrica P.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
Basic water for a decent price refreshing and go of to drink like all water. Good bang for your buck!
Darlene G.
Norwalk, CA
The water tastes fresh and clean with no after taste. I buy this when I go out somewhere.
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
We currently have really hard water so we buy this so we can actually drink something that taste good. And this is really good and the price is not too bad. It is definitely cheaper than paying for these water companies.
Julie C.
Great water for a great price. Will continue to purchase this product. Affordable!!
Caroll S.
Los Angeles, CA
So fresh and tasty! Love buying my water here because it tastes really natural and clean.
Isela P.
Ontario, CA
Stater Bros. Mountain Spring Water uploaded by Isela P.
Stater bros is my absolute fav grocery store and luckily only five minutes away from my house... Nearly every week that I go grocery shopping I grab my case of waters and a few individual gallons for my 2 month old's bottles
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
Used this to fill my fish tanks. It worked just fine and didn't leave a bunch of water spots all over. Easy to open jug.
Mary P.
Boise, ID
Nice tasting, reliable bottled water at an affordable price! Nothing more to say! We buy this for camping trips and for my humidifier!
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
This is good water at a good price. I like the taste of the water and it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg. It is one of the better cheap waters out there. It's up there in quality with arrowhead in my opinion. So I would definitely suggest other people to drink this and I will continue to drink this myself.
Michelle T.
Beaumont, CA
For a great price, and to get the job done Stater bros water taste great.. This is something I always keep in my fridge and have multiples on hand!! Packaged fine nothing to fancy but lets you know what it is.. I recommend this water over some name brands anythime!

Looking for your answer?