BY STATER BROS

An enriched macaroni product. see more...

Bee B.
Moreno Valley, CA
When I am at Stater bros I do pick up there brand a lot because its cheaper but taste good just like the elbow pasta box. My kids cant tell the difference from a name brand pasta compare to stater bros so that is a win for me. My kids are satisfied and so am I.
Jill S.
Glendora, CA
Ok the stater bros brand has some good shit. I usually like other types of noodles like the squiggly ones but these elbows are good i like them a lot. Overall stater bros brand has good, decent priced noodles and other stuff too
Blanca G.
I love this brand's flavor and price! It doesn't taste like carton nor is it overpriced and it's a great amount compared to other store brands. This is my go-to pasta!
Andrea T.
Jurupa Valley, CA
These noodles are a great price. They cook very well and taste delicious. I've never had a problem when cooking them. They come out perfect every time. They're never gooey or sticky.
Mariah B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I use this pasta whenever I make homemade mac and cheese. It's good quality and is always cheap and on sale
Tessie M.
San Luis Obisp0, CA
I love this shape of pasta. These large elbows pasta taste great and the shape is so cute!