Food & SnacksBakeryEnglish MuffinsStater Bros
Stater Bros Fork Split Honey Wheatberry English Muffins 6 Ct Bag

Stater Bros. Fork Split Honey Wheatberry English Muffins 6 Ct Bag

by Stater Bros

Since the first stater bros. Market opened its doors in 1936, our goal has been to serve our valued customers and provide the highest quality products at the lowest prices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stater Bros. Fork Split Honey Wheatberry English Muffins 6 Ct Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Shelby J.
Proctorville, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Don’t like it at all ! It was stale and kind of hard . It’s not worth it to me . Won’t buy again
Ines G.
These are yummy muffins for your weekend breakfasts. I like the touch of honey in their taste. I recommend this product.
Becky F.
Murrieta, CA
Starter bros brands never disappoint. These are soft and fluffy and make delicious breakfast sandwiches. I love that they’re wheat, gives them s a slightly different flavor.
Manny G.
Melissa, TX
Stater Bros is my favorite grocery store, there is one 4 minutes from my house. The English muffins are always good for me who is always in the rush in the morning so having this simple breakfast sandwich ready to go is always amazing
Katherine J.
Lancaster, CA
English muffins are great, they have low calories for people who are watching what they eats there fast and easy to make, put a-little butter in it and it changes the taste!
Kristina G.
I normally dont like what but the honey makes this english muffin yummy. I eat it with some strawberry jam for that perfect breakfast or snack.
Berenice C.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This brand of muffins is ok, not the biggest fan. It just has this weird after taste and there not the heathiest but it alright.
Amber B.
Calif City, CA
Very basic for a flavored muffin. We’re pretty big on flavored bread and couldn’t believe they used a lick of honey in these. It was pretty disappointing but nonetheless the kids didn’t know the difference and ate them all so they couldn’t have been too bad
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
What i like qbout these that theyre sweet and theyre pefect with an egg on it. Theyre soft anf eady to warm up.
Jessica L.
1,006 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
1. “You either walk inside your story and own it or you stand outside your story and hustle for your worthiness.” 2. “What’s the greater risk? Letting go of what people think – or letting go of how I feel, what I believe, and who I am?” 3. “I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.” 4. “When I see people stand fully in their truth, or when I see someone fall down, get back up, and say, ‘Damn. That really hurt, but this is important to me and I’m going in again’—my gut reaction is, ‘What a badass.’”

Looking for your answer?