Stater Bros. Fork Split English Muffins 6 Ct Bag

Since the first stater bros. Market opened its doors in 1936, our goal has been to serve our valued customers and provide the highest quality products at the lowest prices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stater Bros. Fork Split English Muffins 6 Ct Bag!
Oceanside , CA
These taste like any other English muffins. I love them for breakfast sandwiches. No problems that I can think of
Good quality great taste, and Very good prices. I love this stater bros English muffins, there tastes so fresh
Purchased at: Walmart
I love English muffins, I can eat them from any brand it does not matter. I really love them with cream cheese.
riverside
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
These are really goo when you toast them and put egg ham cheese and avacado and little bit of ground pepper 💗
Rosemead , CA
Best dupes for mcmuffins. These muffins can be used for many things. from breakfast dishes to dinner dishes.
coachella ca
Purchased at: Walmart
I only get the 6 ct when im the only one that eats them but i love to eat them with jalapeño cream chesse
Purchased at: Walmart
I got these by mistake a while back but ended up tasting really good ever since then I’ve bought more.
Riverside , CA
I love stater bros English muffins they are my favorite they have the best prices they taste so good
Moreno Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these English muffins I eat them with peanut butter and jelly are you time anytime of the day
Perfect for breakfast sandwiches, or with simply jam. My daughter loves them and they’re good value.

Looking for your answer?