Stater Bros. Fork Split English Muffins 6 Ct Bag

Since the first stater bros. Market opened its doors in 1936, our goal has been to serve our valued customers and provide the highest quality products at the lowest prices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stater Bros. Fork Split English Muffins 6 Ct Bag!
Walnut CA
These are perfect on the go! I pair it with jam and butter but I have used them with eggs and bacon. They always cook evenly... taste good never have any complains with it!
Chino, CA
Very economical for everyone. Taste great. Has multiple uses. Can make many things with it. Excellent for Eggs Benedict. Not the healthiest choice but great on a cheat day.
Wildomar, CA
Purchased at: Instacart
I always go with the Stater Bros brand English muffins! They taste great, even my kids love them! And the value is great! They’re my favorite and I don’t even consider bigger name brands because they’re so delicious!
Rialto, CA
These muffins are perfect for in the morning! I love them! I feel like they help me get that wake up. It’s very affordable so anyone can get it. Hands down, I would recommend this to anyone! TRY THIS EVERYONE!
Rosamond, CA
I don’t buy these often but when I feel like having them for breakfast, these are what I usually buy. They’re cheap and taste good with lots of butter. You can make you’re own egg McMuffin with these too
I love english muffins and Stater Bros brand is pretty good. Cheaper than the name brands and taste just as good. If your a bargain shopper as I am then check it out. You wont regret it.
Salem, OR
I think these muffins are really good, they’re like most of the other English muffins at all of the other stores. They’re really good with eggs, you can put whatever you want on them. You can have them plain or with butter, or you can put your favorite breakfast items on them and just make it really interesting and different. It’s up to you.
Lake elsinore, CA
Love love loved these are tastey and everytime I buy them, rheyew soft. I suggest making egg muffins at home. Super healthy and tasteful. Reccomend for sure. And good value not super pricey
Simi Valley, California
Purchased at: Walmart
I also like these English muffins toasted with Country Crock® Original or Philadelphia Plain Cream Cheese then it has a good flavor. This brand is my second choice
Greenville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to English muffin. It toasts nicely, and the flavor is perfect. I paid mine with peanut butter and honey, or sometimes make a turkey sandwich with them.

Looking for your answer?