Stater Bros. Fork Split English Muffins 6 Ct Bag

Since the first stater bros. Market opened its doors in 1936, our goal has been to serve our valued customers and provide the highest quality products at the lowest prices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stater Bros. Fork Split English Muffins 6 Ct Bag!
I always go to Stater Bros for my groceries. I love putting together a healthy breakfast with English muffins! Scrambled egg with a slice of ham and cheese!
Every sunday morning I surprise my family with breakfast in bed, my kids love their english muffins with sausage and eggs. Great value price and very soft.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these and apparently so does everyone else that shops at my local stater bros. They can never keep them in stock. Great quality and inexpensive.
Cathedral Cty, CA
So yummy and really affordable. They're better ones out there but still one of my favorites. I love eating them with just butter or peanut butter. Yum
Riverside, CA
THESE ARE SO GOOD OMG 😍 love these so much and easy to make any dish with. Such an affordable price and go with a good amount. Love Love Love
Purchased at: Target
Good for breakfast fast. Definitely need to toast them because they can be chewy. If in a pinch these are affordable and satisfy your hunger.
Temecula, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I love English muffins, and these are so good! The price is good and they taste amazing. I love using them to make breakfast sandwiches:))
West covina , CA
Purchased at: Kroger
Love these in the morning, I like making my own egg mcmuffin, or just plain butter and jelly, these are scrumptious I would recommend these
Yucca Valley, CA
These are seriously the best English muffins. Especially cooked perfectly in the toaster. They are thin and always cook really crispy.
Stater Bros brand English muffins are tasty but they tend not to be as good as Thomas’. It’s a good alternative if you’re on a budget.

Looking for your answer?