Stater Bros.® Flavored Sparkling Water Raspberry Blackberry 4-20 fl. oz. bottles

BY STATER BROS

Naturally flavored sparkling water beverage with other natural flavors. see more...

Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
I love stater bros sparkling water. The flavor is really nice not too overbearing but just enough. It's wholly clinches that craving that I have for soda but while still staying on my diet. And I don't feel bad when I let my daughter have a couple sips of it because it's not a caffeinated soda. I will not give my daughter soda but she really likes the bubbles so I buy these for her and I this right here is one of our favorite flavors. If you want to keep the bloating down but still have cravings for sodas this is the way to go
Ines G.
This drink is really nice, even when it is sparkling water it is soft and it doesn't really taste too sweet. It's has a good combination os sparkles and flavor to it.
Kelly C.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love the flavor of this water. It is sweet and tart. I love to keep flavored sparkling water in the fridge to help fend off soda cravings when I really should be having water. The bubbles and the delicious flavor really make it seem like a treat instead of just hydration!
Maritza Q.
Long Beach , CA
It's so rare for me to like flavor water, but this one is just amazing! It's not to sweet or too tangy! It's perfect! Refreshing and satisfying. Raspberry blackberry and black cherry are my favorite.
Francine P.
Fontana, CA
I sampled this water for the first time in attempts to find a suitable substitute for my soda habit. I did not enjoy the after taste and found out it was because of the use of artificial sweetener. This is not a product I would recommend to someone who is not used to drinking beverages with this type of sweetener.
Isabel D.
Let me start by saying I dint care for this product I will always se my girl friends purchasing it un tell one day I dis aided to have it a try and let me tell u I fall in love with this water ever sense then I been purchasing it
Yliza R.
Montclair, CA
These are my favorite sparkling water .I usually don't like sparkling water because of the tastes of the flat taste but these are not like that , I really like drinking these instead of regular soda because they satisfy me with the carbonation and flavor and the best part they are zero calories
Ryann A.
This tastes so good!! I drink it every day and it is so much better than most sodas/ juices and way healthier. It is sweeter than most sparking waters so if you're not into that, I don't recommend getting it
marie A.
I really like these always have ever since i was a little girl. best flavors out there & very cheap! sizing is perfect too! i have tried all flavors & don't dislike any.
Shema M.
Saugus , CA
I enjoyed this product. It was not too sweet to my taste like other flavored waters, it had just the right amount. It was super affordable and I would definitely get it again. And it was not too many calories. I would like to try the other flavors too!