BY STATER BROS

Since the first stater bros. Market opened its doors in 1936, our goal has been to serve our valued customers and provide the highest quality products at the lowest prices. Our pledge to you is that you'll be completely satisfied with any stater bros. Brand item, or we will gladly refund your purchase price. see more...

Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have no complaints about this pasta. I actually think it's a great bargain and I don't see how it's any different then the expensive pasta. My kids love it I love it my husband loves it can go wrong with Stater brothers ppasta!
Alondra  M.
No issues with this spaghetti, my mom makes a mean delicious spicey spaghetti anyone can make different types of delicious dishes
Aidee G.
Long Beach, CA
Starter bros pasta is an absolute must have in my household. Its delicious and great in price!! I highly recommend it to everyone
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA
Use every time I cool spaghetti..... Its a good price.... So I would recommend these to another
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Price is right and cooks well. Great for baked spaghetti with meatballs. A family favorite
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
Always have these in my house taste and yummy great price as well.....,..,..,