BY STATER BROS

Source: deep protected wells in southern california. see more...

Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Convenient spout for a large bottle. No need to try and pour into your cup or pitcher. I've used this particular water for a cleanse that required it. I normally purchase the purified water. I expected a weird taste but it was pleasant.
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA
This is great for putting in a fridge and kids can come and get it to have cold water. It is very affordable and I love using this product. It did meet my expectations. And I buy it all the time because it is so useful.
Delilah S.
Highland, CA
Great tasting water for a very good price, and packaging is very convenient as well. No need to buy expensive water brands this is just as great if not better then some big name brands
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
I like to take jugs like these to parks and maybe long trips since they're so large and convenient. Only downfall is how heavy they may be to carry around and how oddly large it is but for the price you definitely get your money's worth!
Alyssa S.
Corona, CA
We use this water in our steamer and keurig. It helps keep everything from getting that nasty calcium build up and is incredible inexpensive it is usually cheaper than anything else on the shelf.
Amanda C.
Anaheim, CA
This is just like any other water really taste all the same to me and I'm big on water so definitely recommend this especially if you're one to go through water so fast.
Kayna S.
Redlands, CA
Stater Brother's products never fail. Their water is fresh and clean. Most of the time, I would prefer their water over other products. Not just for the price but for quality as well.
Tawny C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love their water! Very clean and crisp! Whenever I want to have good, clean water, I buy this jug to keep in my fridge. Very cold is even better!
Angel C.
Visalia, CA
Love drinking fresh water!! And we also use it daily for my daughter since I dislike giving her tap water so it's a plus for the both of us!
Teresa  A.
Boynton beach, FL
I keep some of this in the fridge cause my apartment is super small and there's no space for a lot so they are practical and great in taste