BeveragesWaterStater Bros
Stater Bros Distilled Water 25 Gal Plastic Jug

Stater Bros. Distilled Water 2.5 Gal Plastic Jug

by Stater Bros

Source: deep protected wells in southern california.

can I get this delivered to virginia beach
Start your review of Stater Bros. Distilled Water 2.5 Gal Plastic Jug!
Brittany A.
West Covina , CA
Easy to use, Simple Water in a jug. Conviencent at the easy and cheap stater brothers price. How can you go wrong?!
Staci R.
Hemet, CA
Just plain delicious water for a good cheap price. it's great to grab for my husband for work to keep him on track with his water intake.
Maria F.
Ramona, CA
Its cheap. It doesn't have a weird taste. what more can i say? Buy it for home use & stick in the fridge
Priscilla R.
Purchase this to travel places and for long drives when I know I'm not going to shop anywhere soon
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA
This is great for putting in a fridge and kids can come and get it to have cold water. It is very affordable and I love using this product. It did meet my expectations. And I buy it all the time because it is so useful.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL
I keep some of this in the fridge cause my apartment is super small and there's no space for a lot so they are practical and great in taste
Gris G.
Rialto
I have something for the Staters brand water. It just tastes so good and I love the price even more
Shelly L.
Anaheim, CA
Tastes great to me. I personally can't stand the taste of tap water and always need to drink bottled water so I always buy this water.
Kayna S.
Redlands, CA
Stater Brother's products never fail. Their water is fresh and clean. Most of the time, I would prefer their water over other products. Not just for the price but for quality as well.
marbella O.
We this plastic jug because it makes our lives easier. Instead of always getting bottled waters and leaving them everywhere.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...