BY STATER BROS

Source: deep protected wells in southern california. see more...

Vunga F.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Convenient spout for a large bottle. No need to try and pour into your cup or pitcher. I've used this particular water for a cleanse that required it. I normally purchase the purified water. I expected a weird taste but it was pleasant.
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
I like to take jugs like these to parks and maybe long trips since they're so large and convenient. Only downfall is how heavy they may be to carry around and how oddly large it is but for the price you definitely get your money's worth!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA
This is great for putting in a fridge and kids can come and get it to have cold water. It is very affordable and I love using this product. It did meet my expectations. And I buy it all the time because it is so useful.
Kayna S.
Kayna S.
Redlands, CA
Stater Brother's products never fail. Their water is fresh and clean. Most of the time, I would prefer their water over other products. Not just for the price but for quality as well.
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL
I keep some of this in the fridge cause my apartment is super small and there's no space for a lot so they are practical and great in taste
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
Anaheim, CA
Tastes great to me. I personally can't stand the taste of tap water and always need to drink bottled water so I always buy this water.
marbella o.
marbella o.
We this plastic jug because it makes our lives easier. Instead of always getting bottled waters and leaving them everywhere.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
West Covina , CA
Easy to use, Simple Water in a jug. Conviencent at the easy and cheap stater brothers price. How can you go wrong?!
Grismelda G.
Grismelda G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I have something for the Staters brand water. It just tastes so good and I love the price even more
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
Purchase this to travel places and for long drives when I know I'm not going to shop anywhere soon