BY STATER BROS

Recipe: Bowties Pasta with Basil Pesto. see more...

Dalia S.
Hesperia, CA
I have used so many different noodles from Stater Bros and the bow tie noodles take the cake! It's delicious and are super cute. It's perfect for when I make mac n cheese the kids in my family enjoy them and the adults too. I always use stater brand and recommend it 100%
jessica c.
I LOVE these noodles. They're usually always .99, which is a great deal! They taste great and they come in a wide variety. I buy a few boxes on every trip to the market.
Tiffany x.
I love using these bowtie pasta noodles when I make my Cajun chicken alfedro pasta. They're really good and fit the recipe well!
Martha M.
Riverside, CA
I usually always buy stater brother brand, taste just as good as all the other brands but more affordable and it's always tasty
Bree P.
Long beach, CA
Good price if you're looking to save a few cents and are on a budget. Tastes just as good as any name brand.
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
Super yummy!!!! Cheap!!!! Eco friendly!!!! And fun to eat!!!! My family loves them