BY STATE FAIR

State Fair® Brand Classic Corn Dogs.
Batter wrapped hot dog on a stick made with turkey, pork added.
Made with real honey.
0g trans fat per serving.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Per 1 corn dog:
190 calories.
2g sat fat 10% DV.
480mg sodium 20% DV.
7g sugar.
6g protein 11% DV.
16 individual servings. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are a great snack for after school.. the kids love these!" in 1 review
  • "These cook up nice and golden and have a really good flavor and texture." in 1 review
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
Actually,I personally just don't like corn dogs over all. Sorry for lovers. But my husband and son like this product very much. Yes,definitely not healthy but I think it is okay if don't eat every day. They say good source of protein;)
You can put in microwave but my husband likes deep fried. Good for snack time.
But You should microwave it before fries. It very easy to burn...
sweet pancake outside. It pork/chicken hot dog inside.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I love corn dogs. They may not be the best for you but they sure are delicious. I get mine every once in awhile from Walmart. I get the ones made with honey and they are to die for. The price isn't too bad I think. You get a lot so it lasts awhile.
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
State Fair Corn Dogs are by far the brand of corn dogs that I purchase most often. The honey in the batter gives the cornbread coating a subtle sweetness and adds more crunch to the outer layer than other brands. I also love that this brand doesn't use all-beef hot dogs the way that so many other brands seem to prefer... none of the heaviness and greasiness associated with beef franks. I prefer to cook these in the toaster oven, but they taste fine when microwaved, also. My son loves to have these for lunch or as a snack, and I love that it gives me an excuse to eat corn dogs! I love mine with mustard. My son loves his cut into bite-size pieces (because he's four). We both love the satisfying hot dog and the crunchy, fluffy, slightly sweet outer cornbread shell. Tasty!
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
This product is delicious. There are few options of corn dogs that do not have junk hot dogs in the center. These are lovely. The breading is good and the hot dog is delicious! The only down fall is the nutritional value is not good. I wish that we could have corn dogs and remain eating healthy. I do enjoy one now and again...they are just that good!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love them they taste so original plus they really meet my expectations it like the corn dogs from state fairs really good meat taste to it too their not that healthy but good for lunch really recommend everyone to try
Felina D.
Apo, TX
I love corn dogs! These are my favorite hands down! They're affordable and at my local store I can find coupons for them. They're like the ones you'd get at a fair. They're delicious and quick and easy to make
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
I love this brand of corn dogs!! The honey batter makes them the perfect flavor. I do recommend cooking them in the oven if you prefer a crisper corn dog they tend to be a bit soggy when cooked in the microwave but they taste good either way you cook them.
Jessica S.
These are the best. Price is great on a value pack. I have found if you place them in the microwave for 30 seconds to knock the frozen off and then put them in the deep fryer, they come out golden brown and cooked to perfection!!
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
My kids LOVE these corn dogs! Goes great with Mac and Cheese! I find cooking them in the oven makes them taste better than putting them in the microwave. Yes it takes longer to cook (about 30 mins) but its worth the wait. :)
Stacey P.
Great tasting quick and affordable snack for everyone in the family. The batter and hot dog both are very delicious. I'd recommend for anyone who loves corn dogs.