Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesStasher
Reusable 2pc Silicone Snack & Sandwich Bag Set - Clear

Stasher Reusable 2pc Silicone Snack & Sandwich Bag Set - Clear

by Stasher

* Stasher bag is the world's first fully functional, self-sealing, non-plastic bag* The award-winning Stasher bag was created in response to the profound need for a healthy alternative to plastic storage bags and containers* Features the innovative...

Generally speaking how practical are these? Do you really use them instead of disposable plastic? How hard/how much of a hassle are they to clean? What are the best/most convenient sizes?
Start your review of Stasher Reusable 2pc Silicone Snack & Sandwich Bag Set - Clear!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Stasher Reusable 2pc Silicone Snack & Sandwich Bag Set - Clear uploaded by Courtney H.
**STASHER REUSABLE SILICONE SNACK & SANDWICH BAG** These are great for kids snacks and lunches, even an adults. I like using these for my 2 and 6 year old daughters snacks for school and lunches, meal prepping, fruit, veggies, storing crackers when traveling. The snack bags are also great to store kids snacks in your purse. Reusable bags can make a big impact by preventing over a billion single-use plastic bags from entering our oceans and landfills. PROS: - They are non-Toxic. - Can use in the microwave, freezer, & dishwater - Very sturdy. Thick. - You can put your iPhone in bag if in wet environments and the touchscreen will work through the bag! - Easy to clean. They do not seem to retain food smells. - Sandwich bag can hold up to 10 energy bars. - Pinch lock seal - You can write on these. CON: - The Price. But in the long run you will save money.
Michelle G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,006 reviews
This is such a good option for reusable bags. They’re eco friendly, easy to use and clean. I’d recommend!
Jamie S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are great food storage containers. Never thought id feel passionate about containers but here we are. They lock in dont leak and are easy to clean.
Alison J.
Golden, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The best! Especially for kid snacks. I am so happy I tried out stasher bags about a year ago! I haven’t purchased baggies in a very long time. Yay for less plastic!!
Taylor L.
Sun Prairie, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these bags. Reusable, dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe! Great alternative to ziplock
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I 100000000% love my Stasher Bags! I use them for so many different things! They are easy to use and wash! Perfect for on the go because water stays in or out depending on what your storing in it! I love these for storing food most of the time but cooking in them is such a valuable feature as well!!! I have 3 different sizes of Stasher Bags now and the middle size (sandwich bag size) is my most used!
Sarah L.
Saint, QC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I absolutely adore these Stasher bags. I initially bought them to reduce my plastic waste. I have become hooked! They are great to bring snacks on the go, but could also be used to boil things and freeze goods for later. Absolutely LOVE 💛💛💛
skylar M.
Acton, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,196 reviews
i love the idea is these and limiting plastic waste but i found once you washed them they were really hard to dry and i had a really hard time getting the inside dry which is not good unless you like soggy sandwiches