BY STASH TEA

Some names are just perfect, and that's the case for Yumberry, a truly yummy fruit that's been grown and appreciated in Asia for more than 2000 years. Yumberry's flavor is intriguingly sweet and sour with flavor notes similar to cranberry and pomegranate. Blackcurrants have a sweet, berry flavor that naturally enhances the delicious flavor of this tea.

Details

Ingredients
Hibiscus, rosehips, lemongrass, natural yumberry flavor, licorice root, chicory root, blackcurrant powder

Allergens

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Amazon
Isabella I.
Now, stash is my favourite tea brand. No one around here carries it, so we order off of amazon. Shipping can be ridiculous, but these teas are so good it's worth it. Yumberry Blackcurrant is my personal favourite. It has a very pleasant candylike taste that is good to even myself, who does not like sweets. These teas have great potency and brew nicely. Taste us always fresh and wonderful. I wish I could try these more often. Most positively recommend to my fellow tea lovers.
jane c.
Culver City, CA
Okay so i really enjoy the stash yumberry blackcurrent herbal tea for a non caffeine option but i don't know how i can ever purchase 1000 tea bags. i think this is marketed towards businesses, but i can see some tea fanactics picking this up. i just wonder about the freshness if you purchase so much for personal use. even 3 teas daily will take a full year to go through this box. good luck drinking up
sarah h.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite tea flavors but it has a tendency to be hard to get. its got that great black current flavor with hint of vanilla. It also does great as a cream tea with regular milk or almond milk. Pretty good size and usually under $4 so pick it up if you see it .
Nicole C.
Deer Park, WA
Excellent berry flavor, tart and sweet. Hot or iced, it's perfectly refreshing every time. Mix with tea or juice for a satisfying taste.
Amber E.
Love this herbal tea! Don't have to worry about an energy kick because it lacks caffeine but the tea is very soothing & yummy!
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
This product is amazing. It has a different flavor than other companies and it tastes very good. I would for sure recommend.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
I do not use these personally but I buy them for my mom. She loves them. She also loves some of their other flavors.
Julia H.
I love all things currant so I was very pleased to discover this tea! It smells just as good as it tastes too!
Kira C.
North Royalton, OH
Very delicious. It's very flavorful it has a nice color to. I wish it would be easier to find.
jaylane f.
Auckland
I don't think I had this one I had a different flavour I think it was raspberry. I was looking for raspberry leaf tea because I Hurd it was a great remidy to bring on labour if your over due
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Does anyone else have a hard time finding this flavor?