BY STASH TEA

An enchanting blend, lightly sweet and fragrant with the flavor of freshly picked raspberries. First we combine red hibiscus, lemongrass, orange peel and rosehips. Then we add pure, natural flavor from fresh, ripe raspberries. The result is a bold fruity tisane that is both sweet and tangy. Since it is naturally caffeine-free, this flavorful beverage can be enjoyed any time of the day and makes a great thirst-quenching iced tea.

Ingredients
Hibiscus, lemongrass, rosehips, orange peel, licorice root, natural raspberry flavor

Steeping Instructions

• How much is this? Where can I buy this?1 Answers
    • I need some tea recommendations how is this one??3 Answers
    ❥Jillian a.
    berkley
    One of the teas I regularly purchase. I went through countless boxes of this over the summer. Its perfect iced or hot. I usually drink it while watching tv after work and would recommend this to anyone who likes tea
    Elizabeth C.
    Morganton, NC
    I absolutely love this tea! It is so good, it has a light a fruity taste that's perfect for front porch sitting in the early morning! I drink it hot or iced depending on the weather but it is perfect!
    Katarina G.
    Paddington , Nsw
    This tea is delicous and refreshing all at once! it is like summer in a glass with out the sunburn. Since it is all natural product, it is worth it for the price. You are getting value in each little pouch. If you like the passion tea from starbucks, then you will love this tea.
    Casey L.
    Rockland, ID
    Very yummy taste. I enjoyed it as an iced tea, and when I tried it hot I added some honey which made it taste a bit sweeter obviously! It does have a great Raspberry flavor, and I was happy with it! I would recommend it if you enjoy Raspberry flavors and tea!
    Emma A.
    Ellensburg, WA
    Love love love this tea!! I like that there is no caffeine so I can drink it right before bed! The tea itself is very flavorful and fruity, and doesn’t take long to steep! Would recommend for anyone who loves fruity tea!
    Breanne E.
    Raspberry and hibiscus are two of my favorite teas, this is a very nice blend of the two. Just the right balance of raspberry with the hibiscus zing I know and love.
    Katie D.
    Wylie, TX
    I had this at a local coffee house last month and really loved it. The raspberry hibiscus flavor is delicious. I love that you get the flavor of fruit without the sugar.
    Denise S.
    I love tea. I drink it everyday . Stash wild raspberry was sent to me by a friend as a cheer up gift. It made my day and I have been replenishing it in my tea cupboard ever since , for a couple of years now.
    Olivia D.
    Saint Clair Shores, MI
    This is my favourite type of tea. It is ranked #2 on my tea scale, tazo's hibiscus being the best. this is a refreshing tea. Very affordable, i drink this like tap water so this is a good product to buy in bulk. I recommend this product highly! 10/10
    Jamie K.
    Everett , WA
    i am a huge tea and fruit person. i was expecting just a mild flavor of raspberry as i've noticed with other brands but this was different. it had a great strong flavor and the price is fair.
    Samantha B.
    Herriman, UT
    I need some tea recommendations how is this one??
    Allison H.
    Las Vegas, NV
    How much is this? Where can I buy this?

Amazon