BY STASH TEA

A remarkable oolong tea with ripe, juicy, all-natural white peach flavor.

Ingredients
Oolong tea, orange peel, lemongrass, white peach flavor, peach flavor

Steeping Instructions

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Lena L.
Seattle , WA
This is DELICIOUS. The peach flavor comes through heavily and it is a nice light tea because it is an oolong. Great to make an iced tea with. I buy this whenever I want fruity tea!
Brianna G.
This tea is the first tea that got me into hot tea. I used to only drink iced tea that is sweetened but this opened my eyes to hot tea. Woah this tea is so yummy and sweet you almost don't need any honey. Would recommend to so many people, tried other stash tea's they are all amazing.
Jessica W.
I love this brand of tea except I can't find it in stores so I pay for shipping off the website. This particular flavor is my favorite a nice light tea that doesn't over power the peach flavor. Highly recommend.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
The white peach tea is bananapants crazy good! Its delicious and the peach flavor is beatiful and strong! Its like drinking a warm soothing peach right off the vine. This is one of my favorite afternoon teas and it even makes a great iced tea too!
Camille T.
Flushing, NY
Absolutely love this flavor! I think it's perfect for really cold mornings and the scent is wonderful. It's so quick and easy to make and the price is relatively cheap compared to other brands.
DARLENE B.
NACOGDOCHES, TX
just the perfect peach flavor, i love it hot or over ice. Stash has a great variety of flavors. This tea is perfect for relaxing at the end of the day.
Deborah T.
Peachy keen great In winter spring summer or fall the tea never comes out of the bags dry well kept inside tea bag don't float around in the tea
Katherine g.
brentwood
I drink this peach tea almost everyday and I love it because of the flavors, I feel the taste of the peach. Would recommend for anyone
Tarrian M.
usa
Oh man this tea is sooo good. I love having a cup on the morning it has just the right amount of caffeine and the peferct peach taste.
Alyssa E.
Key West, FL
This tea is the best substitute for people who like to drink juice or soda and don't really like to drink too much water.

Amazon