BY STASH TEA

You’ll be dreaming of sleigh rides while you enjoy an enchanting cup of this holiday infusion. Handcrafted in small batches, we’ve blended white tea with refreshing Pacific Northwest peppermint and ginger root for subtle sweet note. Good with an added touch of sweetener.

Ingredients
White tea, peppermint, ginger root

Steeping Instructions
1-2 minutes at 150-170 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated

Cups to Grams

• 100 grams makes 45-50 cups

Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
This was the first tea I tried from this brand and it is now one of my all time favorites. I believe it is only out around Christmas time, so I stock up while I can around the holidays! It is a delicious mix of peppermint, spearmint, and a tiny hint of ginger. Perfect drink for a cold winter day!
Noelle K.
This is one of my favorite teas. It is more fruity but not overpowering. I love this one all times of the year and love to add a bit of honey to it. This is a great brand, love the packaging and their teas- they always are a good quality. I highly recommend this brand, they are delicious!
Anna P.
Louisville , KY
Light, minty flavor that I drink all year round. I love it because of how calming it is. I buy two or three boxes at the holidays just to keep them around. Worth it every year :)
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Stash tea is so yummy and I would have never known. I was sent a bag in a planner subscription box and I have loved it ever since. It has a wonderful blend and a great taste.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I got this for my 13 year old brother last year for Christmas and he loves it and drinks it when he needs to relax . It's a great taste and smell.
Becky H.
Stormville, NY
This is my absolute favorite tea! It's light and minty and I drink it all year round. I have to stock up every year since it's seasonal.
Anna Louise K.
Cary, NC
I love the flavor and drinking this on a cold, chilly night reminds me of Christmas. It is on the expensive side but so worth it!
Ashley Z.
United States
This is a good brand that isnt to expensive but has a wide variety of types of teas and flavors. Good hot or iced
Meg P.
Atascocita
This tea is simply amazing. Perfect for winter time! Just add a drop of honey, and it’s awesome!
Lindsey B.
Nestleton, ON
I generally reach for loose leaf teas when I'm craving a cuppa, but I will make an exception when it comes to Stash.  This has been a comforting favourite since I first tried it years ago.  It's hard to find year round so I tend to stock up, but the soothing mint and ginger is great for relaxing and it's gentle on the tummy.