Stash Tea White Chocolate Mocha Tea Bags uploaded by Domynoe L.Stash Tea White Chocolate Mocha Tea Bags uploaded by Jessica R.

BY STASH TEA

Delicious blend of black tea, cocoa shells, natural coffee and chocolate flavors with a touch of cinnamon, is love at first sip. Add a splash of milk and a bit of sugar for a rich and creamy guilt-free treat.

Ingredients
Cocoa shells, black tea, cinnamon, natural tiramisu flavor, natural coffee flavor, natural chocolate flavor, natural white chocolate flavor

Steeping Instructions

• Does this taste anything similar to a white chocolate moc...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan S.
De Pere, WI
This stuff is absolutely delicious! I’m addicted to tea, and on days when I have to sing (I don’t have creamy products on performance days) and this is the perfect alternative. It’s not super sweet, but it also isn’t bitter. It’s the perfect balance with a lot of comfort in every sip.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I adore this tea! Add sugar and milk, and it's like drinking liquid chocolate. And the amount of sugar added can take it from a bittersweet to a milk chocolate in flavor. I tend to purchase the 30+ count boxes directly from their site. If you love chocolate, you'll love this tea.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
One of my favorite teas! Tastes similar to a mocha without the bitter coffee taste or the coffee jitters. But it has enough caffeine to help. Make sure to brew what it says or it becomes bitter. I've bought multiple boxes, must buy!
Crystal M.
Denton, TX
The stash tea teabags are the best every time I wake up I just want to drink the white chocolate mocha because it combines my favorite flavors tea and white chocolate I mean nothing can go wrong with those two combined it just makes anybody's day a great one!
Ashley M.
Stash tea always has exciting flavors. Delicious and smooth! Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a great cup of tea. Price point is comparable to other bagged flavored teas.
Jenni B.
Canby
I loved the flavor of this tea. Its a great tea to have after dinner or while enjoying a sweet treat. This will definitely be a tea I keep on hand.
Ashley C.
This is amazing stuff. It actually tastes decadent and chocolate, and my family goes through about six boxes in late fall and winter.
Hannah L.
THIS TEA IS AMAZING. It's rich and has a beautiful blend of flavors. It's like sipping on a cake! Will buy for the rest of my life!
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
As an avid tea drinker, I can appreciate something warm to keep me company on cold winter mornings. The flavors are delicious.
Liz S.
Middletown, DE
The mocha teas taste just like a hot chocolate. It's a low calorie way to get a chocolate sugar fix
Jessica H.
Does this taste anything similar to a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks? In my experience with teas, they've always had a somewhat weak flavor.