Stash Tea White Chocolate Mocha (6x18 BAG) uploaded by Jessica R.Stash Tea White Chocolate Mocha (6x18 BAG) uploaded by Domynoe L.

BY STASH TEA

White Chocolate Mocha Black TeaThis delicious blend of black tea, cocoa shells, natural coffee and chocolate flavors with a touch of cinnamon, is love at first sip. Add a splash of milk and a bit of sugar for a rich and creamy guilt-free treat. see more...

• Does this taste anything similar to a white chocolate mocha from ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I adore this tea! Add sugar and milk, and it's like drinking liquid chocolate. And the amount of sugar added can take it from a bittersweet to a milk chocolate in flavor. I tend to purchase the 30+ count boxes directly from their site. If you love chocolate, you'll love this tea.
Jessica R.
Inver Grove, MN
One of my favorite teas! Tastes similar to a mocha without the bitter coffee taste or the coffee jitters. But it has enough caffeine to help. Make sure to brew what it says or it becomes bitter. I've bought multiple boxes, must buy!
Ashley M.
Stash tea always has exciting flavors. Delicious and smooth! Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a great cup of tea. Price point is comparable to other bagged flavored teas.
Jenni B.
Canby
I loved the flavor of this tea. Its a great tea to have after dinner or while enjoying a sweet treat. This will definitely be a tea I keep on hand.
Ashley C.
This is amazing stuff. It actually tastes decadent and chocolate, and my family goes through about six boxes in late fall and winter.
☿Josh W.
Albuquerque
These are delicious give them a try and tell a friend! They leave you wanting more and more! Try them today and judge for yourself!
Lluvia S.
Tipton, CA
As an avid tea drinker, I can appreciate something warm to keep me company on cold winter mornings. The flavors are delicious.
Liz S.
Middletown, DE
The mocha teas taste just like a hot chocolate. It's a low calorie way to get a chocolate sugar fix
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta
This is one of my go to teas in the winter. It's like having a comforting cup of coaco but feels way lighter, and with the added benefit of caffeine!
Jeanne F.
Girona
I just love Stash tea, I drink them everyday. As I don't like coffee this is quite good and refreshing.
Jessica H.
Does this taste anything similar to a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks? In my experience with teas, they've always had a somewhat weak flavor.