BY STASH TEA

Our Chai White is a lighter version of the traditional chai. By blending premium white tea with cinnamon, whole cloves, cardamom, ginger root and cassia, we created a flavorful and spicy tea that goes well with a splash of milk and sweetener.

Ingredients
White tea, cinnamon, ginger root, allspice, clove, natural cinnamon flavor, clove bud oil, cardamom oil

Steeping Instructions

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Amazon*
Julayah M.
This tea is really, I'm used to regular Lipton tea where I would add honey and lemon but this tea only requires a little bit of sugar or honey it's naturally sweet. The packaging is really cute and vibrant. And like the name says I'll always keep it stashed lol
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
I bought this for my parents who have never tried chai tea before and they love it so much that they ask me to buy them a few boxes every time I go back to Indonesia. FYI live in the US.
Tina K.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love, love this tea. It's so delicious with some sugar/honey and a bit of milk. It's more of a dessert tea, to be honest-- especially if you're adding some type of sugar. But I also like it with a little less when I want to feel warm and cozy during the winter or fall.
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
Smooth, spicy sweetness. I love this chai, it's value is the best for the flavor! It's always cheaper then many of the other brands, but tastes best! My husband and I enjoy it sweetened and with almond milk. If you love chai, try this white tea, it's perfection!
angel s.
I like this tea but i prefer to drink a different tea than this one. I love chai tea but this one didn't satisfy me. I'd tried it with honey and then sugar and i just didn't like the taste of this tea. I've really like this brand but not this flavor .
Maddie D.
Grayson, KY
Recently tried this tea for the first time and it was pretty good. I usually drink english breakfast and earl gray, and this flavor was very different! Love the spicy, but creamy taste.
Joanna M.
I am obsessed with this chai white tea... Sometimes i add a little vanilla bean creamer and non fat milk. And Ice. Omgggg. I'm going to make some now.
Rachel M.
Honestly this is the best tea I've ever tried. Really sweet and delicious. Would have this every morning and it's for a great value!
Maria E.
united states
This is a delicious Chai. I love the taste and even the smell of this drink. Definitely worth every dollar you can spend on it.
IPrincess W.
Love the Stash Chai White Tea. Smooth taste and relaxing too. I found them at Albertsons but I'm sure other stores carry them.