BY STASH TEA

Premium decaf black tea blended with pure vanilla extract and natural hazelnut flavor. The result, a smooth, rich black tea with the wonderful aroma and taste of high-quality vanilla. This tea is good any time of the day but with a touch of sugar makes a delicious after-dinner treat.

Ingredients
Decaffeinated black tea, vanilla extract, sarsaparilla, natural hazelnut flavor

Steeping Instructions
3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated
The decaffeination process does not remove all caffeine. Decaf teas contain 4 mg or less of caffeine per cup.

Tea Bag Packaging

• 10 ct - 10 tea bags wrapped in cellophane
    • 30 ct - 30 tea bags in a box
    • 60 ct - two 30 ct boxes
    • 120 ct - four 30 ct boxes
    • 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
    • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Samantha P.
    I love he smell of this tea! It has a great taste with a little honey and a splash of milk it makes for a great night time treat to relax and sip. I will be buying again. You can get it at local grocery stores
    Isaiah R.
    Tacoma, WA
    tea is honestly so good and some are healthy. I always drink tea, mostly at night times or some times in the morning. tea is so relaxing for me when ever I want to read a book or just sit down and scroll through social media it helps me keep my calm and just think.
    floof g.
    Very aromatic tea and lots of depth. The vanilla is rich but not overbearing and the tea is strong but not like a coffee. I added a little sugar and a splash of real cream cause I like cream in my tea. This tea would make excellent before bed tea because there's no caffeine
    Lauren W.
    Seattle, WA
    This is one of my favorite teas, and it's great because it's decaf. I love the sweet and smooth flavor, it makes a nice replacement for coffee if you add a little milk, and it's also nice after dinner as a dessert tea.
    Jessica K.
    Springfield, OR
    I'm not usually a decaf anything kind of girl but this tea is so delicious that I don't care! It's so sweet and soothing. It's great for a bed time tea since it is a decaf. Best served hot and with a touch of honey!
    Paige M.
    Stash tea is a great affordable option with some lovely flavors and a big selection. I like the packaging a lot and the design is very nice. The flavors can be a little bit weak in some of their teas (like the Earl Grey), but I find this one to be stronger and fuller bodied than some of the others.
    Ana P.
    Great! Really nice packaging, it's perfect for drinking a cup of tea at night and not being awake because of the caffeine, so it just helps me relax. The flavor is really good, I love everything with vanilla, so I had to try it! Totally worth it, I'll buy it again
    Laura B.
    This is a fantastic dessert tea! You can really taste the vanilla and nut in this tea and it also reminds me a bit of a rootbeer float. I enjoy having a cup of this tea with a little bit of creamer as a sweet treat to unwind with.  I will be purchasing this tea again and again.
    Tanasia K.
    Kennesaw, GA
    I tried this tea for the first time 2 years ago and fell in love with it! It has a pleasant, nutty taste and the vanilla isn't too sweet. It kind of reminds me of banana nut bread. Its great to drink in the morning or before bed.
    Taylor B.
    Hemlock, MI
    Not just this tea but every flavor stash tea has is so full of flavor and is so relaxing when you are sipping on it. I love to add a little lemon to my tea and these teas don't even need it.

Amazon