BY STASH TEA

Natural vanilla adds rich and creamy flavor notes to our delicious naturally decaffeinated chai tea. Add a splash of milk and sugar for a luscious, dessert-like drink.

Shop our Vanilla Chai Decaf Black Tea in loose leaf.

Ingredients
Naturally decaffeinated black tea, cinnamon, ginger root, allspice, natural vanilla flavor, clove

Steeping Instructions
3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated
The decaffeination process does not remove all caffeine. Decaf teas contain 4 mg or less of caffeine per cup.

Tea Bag Packaging

• I'd love to know what people think of this tea? I love te...1 Answers
    Buy on Amazon
    Madeline E.
    Seattle, WA
    Mmmm.  I am a tea addict, especially when the fall comes around, and Chai is always my favorite flavor.  Because of that, I'm on the lookout constantly for new varieties to try.  This vanilla chai is delicious.  It has the right amount of spice and complexity with a hint of sweetness.  So good
    Nessa E.
    Mars, PA
    The only bad thing about this tea (for me) is that it is decaff, now that we are good with the one negative comment we move into the good stuff... this is the BEST tea I have probably ever had. It smells like heaven, first of all, and it tastes AMAZING!!!! The packaging does a great job at keeping it fresh. A co-worker gave me this to try and now I fell in love and bought my own box (shout out to Giant Eagle!)
    Lauren J.
    There is a beautiful castle located on the island, which I live. It is one of my favorite places in existence. I went for a tour one day and there was complimentary tea. This was one of the options. Being the chai drinker that I am, I of course went with this option. It was the best tea that I've ever had. I don't know if being in a castle made it better, but it was so good.
    Kellsie G.
    San Bernardino, CA
    This tea is GOOD! I love spiced teas, and this flavor does not disappoint! Usually I like the chai latte mixes, but this is a nice decaf and healthy alternative. The value is so-so, but Stash is definitely a better deal than Tazo tea, which is SO much more expensive! I definitely would recommend this tea. Yum!
    amy s.
    Normandy park, WA
    I am nnot usually a fan of chai tea but I love this! The hints of vanilla make it smooth. None of the flavors overpower the others. They blend nicely. I always pour a bit of almond milk in =)
    Amanda F.
    Belfast, ME
    I love chai, I could drink it all day...well, I do. Which is why I bought the decaf chai to drink before bed. The vanilla flavor isn't too overpowering, which I like. It needs to be steeped for about 5 minutes, I recommend covering it while doing so.
    Rebeka M.
    Modesto, CA
    So delicious! Served cold or hot, I personally love to pour hot coffee in a cup and steep two bags of this with a little bit of creamer, it's a sweet easy treat.
    Sabrina M.
    There's nothing better than getting home from work and brewing some hot chai tea before relaxing from a long day. I could definitely see me buying an 8 pound box and going through it in less than a month!
    Savannah L.
    Eureka, CA
    I absolutely love chai...and this stuff is super good. I usually get mine from Walmart and it's not too pricey. So delicious. I usually put a little honey and sugar in it or some creamer 😀
    Elise F.
    I like this brand's balance of the vanilla and the chai spices. It goes really well with milk in it, but the downside is they tend to be a little pricier.
    Jennifer Beard F.
    Columbia, TN
    I'd love to know what people think of this tea? I love tea, especially chai, but do not put creamer, or milk in my tea. I only drink it black. Some chai teas are way too strong without creamer and I was wondering about this one?