BeveragesTea & InfusionsStash Tea
Super Irish Breakfast Loose Leaf Tea

Stash Tea Super Irish Breakfast Loose Leaf Tea

by Stash Tea

The Irish like their tea brewed very strong. Our Super Irish Breakfast blend is truly "the espresso" of teas. This tea is delicious with milk and sugar, but lovers of brisk breakfast teas will drink it plain.

Our Super Irish Breakfast is a more caffeinated version of the regular Irish Breakfast. While Irish Breakfast is usually blended with an Assam tea base, our Super Irish Breakfast has even more Assam, which makes the tea maltier, richer and more full-bodied.

Assam is a district in northeastern India that lies on the Indian-Burmese border. It produces more black tea than any other area on earth, with the exception of a few places in China. Assam's tea gardens cover some four hundred thousand acres of verdant rolling plains on both sides of the mighty Brahmaputra River.

The other black tea used in our Super Irish Breakfast blend is Ceylon. Ceylon-or its contemporary name Sri Lanka-is a beautiful tropical island that lies just twenty-two miles off the southern tip of India. Sri Lanka supplies about 25% of the world's tea. The nearly six hundred thousand acres of tea under cultivation provide well over half of the island's export earnings.

Ingredients

Cups to Grams

• 8 grams makes 3-4 cups
  • 100 grams makes 45-50 cups
  • 1 pound loose makes 180-200 cups

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stash Tea Super Irish Breakfast Loose Leaf Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Claudia R.
Irish breakfast is one of my favorite teas. It's beautiful color and aroma help me wake up in the morning! Try it with a splash of creamer.
Candace L.
Stash makes the best breakfast teas and their super Irish is one of my favorites. I particularly like it in the winter.
Anna G.
Super Irish Breakfast Black Tea isn’t JUST for breakfast (for me at least). I make this whenever I just want a good cup of tea. I also take it with me for traveling because making good tea on the road can be hard to do. Stash Tea Super Irish Breakfast Loose Leaf Tea

Looking for your answer?