BY STASH TEA

The Irish like their tea brewed very strong. Our Super Irish Breakfast blend is truly "the espresso" of teas. This tea is delicious with milk and sugar, but lovers of brisk breakfast teas will drink it plain.

Our Super Irish Breakfast is a more caffeinated version of the regular Irish Breakfast. While Irish Breakfast is usually blended with an Assam tea base, our Super Irish Breakfast has even more Assam, which makes the tea maltier, richer and more full-bodied.

Assam is a district in northeastern India that lies on the Indian-Burmese border. It produces more black tea than any other area on earth, with the exception of a few places in China. Assam's tea gardens cover some four hundred thousand acres of verdant rolling plains on both sides of the mighty Brahmaputra River.

The other black tea used in our Super Irish Breakfast blend is Ceylon. Ceylon-or its contemporary name Sri Lanka-is a beautiful tropical island that lies just twenty-two miles off the southern tip of India. Sri Lanka supplies about 25% of the world's tea. The nearly six hundred thousand acres of tea under cultivation provide well over half of the island's export earnings.

Shop our Super Irish Breakfast Black Tea in loose leaf.

Ingredients

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Walmart*
    Alyssa T.
    Canonsburg, PA
    Stash's Irish Breakfast Tea has a strong flavor and is great for a morning pick-me-up. I like to prepare my tea with just a hint of honey or splenda to sweeten it. The Irish Breakfast Tea has a very bold flavor.
    Rebecca P.
    Norwood
    This tea has a very high caffeine content for the average tea. I buy this tea in bulk and my boyfriend drinks it everyday to wake up since we're not coffee people. I use this tea when cramping for exams although it is has a very bold flavor so not something I would like to drink for every cup. (I have probably 4 cups a day of tea)
    Caitlin B.
    Summerville, SC
    One of my favorite teas that Stash has! I especially love drinking this on those days when there is a chill in the air, but it's so good, I can also drink it in the summer.
    Lemon K.
    This tea manages to avoid feeling or tasting like a tea bag tea while still being one. It's cheaper, more convenient and faster to brew than loose leaf, but tastes similar. It definitely isn't my favorite Stash tea- it doesn't quite have enough flavor- but it's still a great buy that I keep stocked.
    Brooke C.
    One of the best teas out there, both brand and flavor! A personal favorite of mine. The flavor is so full and so flavorful, yet not dry and very refreshing. 10/10
    Samantha M.
    Lynchburg , VA
    This tea is enjoyable! It is smooth and has a strong flavor but isn't bitter. Add some milk and sugar and you have yourself an escape from the chaos of life!!
    Justina O.
    Old Bridge, NJ
    Its perfect hot, with a dash of milk. Mom made this every morning for herself and gave her kids a few sips when we begged
    Manasi G.
    Bettendorf, IA
    Love this tea with just a tiny bit of milk and honey. My husband introduced it to me and I fell in love with it.
    Rachel L.
    Colorado Spgs, CO
    This tea tasted a little bit stale. It was still pretty good and satisfied my need to drink something warm.
    Michelle N.
    Fairly basic but not bad. A little pricey but so are bigelow and twining. Not my fave black tea though.