Stash Tea Spice Dragon Red Chai Herbal Tea uploaded by Alake T.Stash Tea Spice Dragon Red Chai Herbal Tea uploaded by Cathryn D.Stash Tea Spice Dragon Red Chai Herbal Tea uploaded by Jay S.

BY STASH TEA

Rooibos, a South African herb also known as red tea, combines with clove, ginger root and sweet cinnamon to create a unique, caffeine-free sweet and spicy chai.

Ingredients
Cinnamon, rooibos, ginger root, clove

Steeping Instructions

• 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
This tea has an amazing flavor. I typically add creamer to my tea, but this is not bitter at all. The smell is really what draws you in. It’s perfect for fall and winter. A friend brought me a tea bag and got me hooked! Found this box at Ingles!! Perfect work pick me up!
Daphne W.
Tacoma
Stash teas are my other favorite brand of teas have such amazing and very unique delicious flavors!!! I always have several boxes of different flavors in our home and this is one of my favorites!! Great hot or cold and with or without sugar/sweetner. Highly recommend!!!
Star C.
odessa
I first tried this tea when my high school offered tea at the cafe, and I have to say it’s quite impressive at the creativity of flavors this brand has come up with. It makes me want to have my own library of each flavor of tea they own.
Mel D.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite tea. I drink it almost every night with cinnamon. It is packed with flavor. It helps me relax. Very affordable. I purchased a 100-bag pack. It doesn’t compare to any other flavor. I would recommend this to others.
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
I really like this tea. I am a fan of reds and like that it has the spices punch of a chai like tea without the caffeine. It really helps on days with sinuses headaches as the spice and steam open up my sinuses so this is a great go to when I am sick.
Christina D.
Georges Mills, NH
I am a huge fan of chai tea. I'll often make a large pot of very strong tea and let it cool so I can have iced chai's at home whenever I like. Especially during the holiday season I love chai with eggnog as the creamer. So good! This chai has a great flavor and I use most of a box to make my extra strong "concentrate" for an iced batch. So yummy.
Carol S.
Parsonsburg, MD
I'm a big fan of all sorts of chai teas. I saw this in the store and decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. This tea tastes absolutely amazing. This tea is good with either just a bit of sugar or made into a latte. If you are going to make a latte out of this tea make sure you let it seep for awhile other wise the tea taste won't taste strong enough.
Sandra J.
Stash is a good standard tea. They make a good black tea that sometimes tastes bold. There is a lot of tannic acid (I think that's what it's called) so I try not to overbrew. It's not usually my go to, but a lot of hotels seem to stock it. I once had a nice case for teas made by Stash.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I was so worried about cinnamon tea and it being overpowering that I almost missed my opportunity to try this. No disappoint at all! In fact I've become a bit stingy on making this because it's so hard to find.
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
I'm not a tea lover however; I'm trying to avoid sugary drinks. This tea has enough flavor to help me through the day to avoid sodas. It's decently priced and is easy to find.

Kohl's