BY STASH TEA

Unique blend of yerba mate, black tea, cocoa shells, and naturally sweet monk fruit is perfectly balanced with natural salted caramel flavor for an irresistible dessert tea. Add a splash of milk and a bit of sugar for a decadent, guilt-free treat.

Ingredients
Yerba mate, cocoa shells, black tea, monk fruit, natural salted caramel flavor

Steeping Instructions

• 120 ct - four 30 ct boxes
  • 300 ct - ten 30 ct boxes
  • Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Lisa B.
A great line of gourmet teas that offer countless varieties, good for iced or hot tea. Consistently delicious, better quality leaves, simple but classic packaging. A great recommendation from a fellow tea lover!
Linda T.
Cranston, RI
I'm addicted to Stash tea. I love the flavor & it is very comforting. I also like that there are so many flavors to choose from. I'd like to suggest a multi-flavored choice box. Such as a sampler. I find it very affordable.
Sarah M.
Santa Fe, NM
This tea is ok. Im not a big fan of dessert flavored teas but this one is not too bad. It has notes of warm caramel that goes good with the lightly salted flavor. It is really good if you're trying to watch calories yet want something indulgent.
Nichole B.
Tillamook
this is my daughters favorite tea. we love to drink this hot or cold, it seems to go good with everything, she really enjoys adding honey and i enjoy the price
Tori M.
Greendale, WI
I love salted caramel teas. This one had a strange aftertaste. Not sure from where but was not my favourite tea from stash
BLUSH Z.
This tea is so so yummy! Caramel flavor is awesome. No improvement needed. I recommend this tea as the flavor is yumny
Melissa B.
This tea is so yummy! Especially with some almond milk foam. Not exactly 'salted' but still delicious!
Emily F.
SaltSpring Island
Salted Caramel Mate Herbal & Black tea is the perfect cup of comfort when I'm craving something sweet!  Stash teas are totally affordable and come in a range of 'gourmet' flavours, and so easy to find in any grocery store! I definitely need to restock on this flavour very soon!
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
This tea is pretty great! It tastes good, though I do find that it has a bit of an after taste. Tea is one of my favorites things in life and considering stash isn't too expensive, they haven't let me down yet!
M L.
The salted caramel mate is a little different from the tea flavours one usually finds. It's quite enjoyable though it's not really the same as the mate found in South America. Would buy again, though.

back