Stash Tea Red Velvet Herbal Tea uploaded by Vanna L.Stash Tea Red Velvet Herbal Tea uploaded by Liz L.

BY STASH TEA

Have your cake and drink it too! Rooibos combines with rich chocolate, caramel, and raspberry flavors to create the perfect cup to satisfy a sweet tooth. Pleasingly sweet with a distinctive chocolate taste and a beautiful red brew. Add a splash of milk and sugar for a creamy dessert in a cup.

Ingredients
Cocoa shells, rooibos, hibiscus, natural cream cheese flavor, natural caramel flavor, natural raspberry flavor

Steeping Instructions
3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated
Yes (Trace amount from cocoa nibs.)

Tea Bag Packaging

• 10 ct - 10 tea bags wrapped in cellophane

Buy on iHerb*
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
I recently purchased a multipack of many Stash tea flavors and have been trying and rating each one. This tea has a very unusual and surprising flavor, which wasn't unpleasant but wasn't particularly tasty. I had strong flavors of oatmeal (???) as well as cream cheese flavor. It did not have a very strong smell. I think I prefer "traditional" tea flavors best.
Karin G.
Maylene, AL
I am an avid tea drinker, for health benefits and for flavor. I try to stay away from carbonation and heavy caffeine content. Stash is one of my favorite brands. This red velvet tea is one i enjoy often. If you've ever eaten red velvet cake, then you know that cream cheese icing goes on top. You canvtaste the cake flavors and the cream cheese flavor in this tea. It's fairly inexpensive and yummy! I definitely recommend
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A friend sent me a sample of this with a gift, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this tea! I was expecting something a bit heavier/creamier, but this is very light and herbal flavored, with just a hint of red velvet flavor. If you're expecting this to taste like a red velvet cupcake, you'll be disappointed, but it's definitely a fun twist and different from what I usually drink. I'm definitely going to purchase a box.
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
No, no, no, no. Sure, this sounds delicious, but it's not. We serve this at the local cafe I work at and I always tell people who order it that I will get them a new tea if they don't like it. More that 70% of the time I am getting a customer a new flavor. I am giving this a D because I have met people who liked it, although, I've had them order it once and never again. I'd say give it a try if it's free otherwise, save your money.
kuku k.
Red Velvet is a stunning tea - flavors that are almost beyond description. Rich, soft and just right for the end of a long, stressful day at work. And it's decaffeinated so you can have a cup (or three) and it won't interrupt your sleep. I love this tea. It's on my new "favorites" list.
Mariah S.
I think this is the only flavor from this brand i don't like...it tastes baddddd!!! Would not recoommed. Definitley try their other tea flavors though this is one of my favorite tea brands
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
Good tea brand, bad tea. I bought this two years ago and still have about 12 tea bags. Didn't really like it. If you really must try it though, try putting it in hot cocoa.
Moriah B.
This is a good tea... if you don't expect it to taste exactly like red velvet. I find it best with some milk or cream to enhance the flavor.
Anya R.
Obviously this tea isn't NEARLY as good as the real thing. But, it definitely smells really good, and I like that its caffeine-free!
Lily L.
Daly city , CA
Omfg...no way!!!! I'm learning about all these new products from influenster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are these any good???