BY STASH TEA

This festive holiday tea imparts the appeal of a tasty pumpkin pie. A delicious blend of naturally decaffeinated black teas and natural pumpkin spice flavor combines with cinnamon, ginger, and clove. Add a touch of milk and sugar to complement the luscious flavor.

Decaf Pumpkin Spice is naturally decaffeinated using an advanced CO2 method, which takes out almost all the caffeine but leaves the flavor.

Ingredients
Decaffeinated black tea, cinnamon, ginger root, natural pumpkin spice flavor, clove, nutmeg oil

Steeping Instructions
3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated
The decaffeination process does not remove all caffeine. Decaf teas contain 4 mg or less of caffeine per cup.

Tea Bag Packaging

• Where do you find this, it looks great?3 Answers
    Buy on Amazon
    Emily K.
    Fayetteville, NC
    Nectar of the gods. I love a hot drink before bed so I bought this tea in my attempt to go caffeine free after lunch. It’s so yummy! It makes a wonderful milk tea. I wish I could find it in the shop year round but at least there’s Amazon. It has a lovely pumpkin holiday flavor but it isn’t a strong tea. I’ll be buying it again.
    Lizzie R.
    Strasburg, VA
    Stash is a good brand and they make a lot of tea this pumpkin spice tea is really good when you need a bossy. It's very affordable. The bag once broke on me but that is probably my fault. I do recommend this tea or even the brand if pumpkin spice isn't your thing. I love to have it during fall times of course.
    Anna P.
    Louisville , KY
    I just adore this tea. I though the tazo was the best until I tried this. More emphasis on the spice than the pumpkin, but that works for me. Great price, but I have to order mine online since no local stores carry it. But worth the extra effort.
    Arlene B.
    Indio, CA
    It's not the Starbucks PSL, but it has great flavor for sure! I love that this is decaf so I can drink it at night, and it has a delicious flavor! It's very warm to the drink and not too spicy. I would buy this again!
    stephenia b.
    Bradford, IL
    I am a tea addict and have an extremely large tea collection. Stash pumpkin tea is probably my favorite pumpkin tea and I have tried so many! Perfect balance of pumpkin and spice!!
    Mia S.
    So sad because I can't find it anymore. I savored the last sip. I am dying for this again! If anybody knows where to get it, let me know! haha. It's so amazing, next year if it is seasonal, I will be stocking up on tons of this.
    melanie a.
    Daly City, CA
    Yummmy.. i really don't like pumpkin teas for the simple fact that they don't taste anything like pumpkin. but stash teas never disappoint. so glad i found a box at my local ross the other week !!
    Elizabeth A.
    Waianae, HI
    I love stash teas its amazing and when I tired the pumpkin spice I Was in heaven a little cream its awesome. Definitely recommended
    Stephanie P.
    San Diego, CA
    This tea is only ok- it tastes vaguely of autumn spices but not particularly of pumpkin spice. It smells incredible, though.
    Tara S.
    I found this tea to have a strong spice flavor and less pumpkin. Reminded me of a chai tea more than anything.
    Amy D.
    Canfield, OH
    Where do you find this, it looks great?
    MaKaylee B.
    I love pumpkin spice everything! How much does this tea relate to everything else pumpkin spice? Will I be disappointed?