BY STASH TEA

A Cool, Refreshing Blend Of The Finest Organically Grown Peppermint And Spearmint Leaves From The Beautiful Pacific Northwest. This Highly Aromatic, Caffeine Free Blend Is Superb Hot Or Iced And Excellent After Meals. 100% Natural Ingredients Usda And Qai Certified Organic

• What is your favorite herbal tea variety?1 Answers
  • What flavors do you like best?4 Answers
  • What flavor of Stash herbal tea would you recommend to so...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Debie R.
Raymore, MO
My go to brand for herbal tea’s. I love to have a nice mug of chamomile tea every once in awhile to help me unwind from the stresses of life and prepare for bed.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love stash teas. They're a good value for the price. I have found that there are major differences in quality and strength based upon the flavor. Generally, the black teas are the strongest. Fruit teas can either be strong or sometimes weak. Green teas are usually not very strong and all you can taste is the green tea and not the other added flavors. Regardless, still my favorite teas.
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I personally like the brand but there never on sale or have coupons available so I buy other brand. it has a delicious taste I would recommend to other, im a repeat customer but I happen to like another brand better its cheaper, always has coupons and taste better
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Stash makes some really good tea. I love that it's organic too! It is better than some other brands for sure. It's around the same price as other brands too. I've bought this before and will continue to. I definitely recommend trying this if you like tea.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I love Stash Tea. Their chai tea is my favorite. I don't like tea, but I will drink Stash Tea. It is so good and the box is so pretty. It is expensive, but it is so flavorful and delicious. You won't want to share,--trust me, I don't! This is the only tea I drink.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
In the winter time I love hot tea and sometimes I like my tea to have some caffeine in it but for the most part I like to drink it organic or decaf I really enjoy it this is a good flavor great if when you got to sleep to give the flavor all it could be but it's something that I buy over and over again
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
Stash is my favorite tea! I always have boxes of it in my cabinet. My absolute favorite flavor is the double bergamot earl grey. While Stash is everywhere, my particular flavor can sometimes be difficult to find. Not expensive and tastes great!
Kayla L.
To start, stash is my seriously all time favorite tea brand!!!! I'm always buying the premium green tea because stash is seriously so affordable! I have tried many many of the stash flavors and I have never been dissatisfied! I recommend!!!
Becky H.
Stash tea is one of my favorite brands of tea. It tastes very good compared to most teas, which usually taste like dirt. This chamomile tea isn't too strong, and it's honestly the only chamomile tea that I like at all. I like how it is organic, too,
Tiffany S.
Gilbert , Az
Stash is a great product and as a lover of all things ginger and a tea drinker, this tea is a perfect combination. The ginger gives a little bit of a zing and the peach is a smooth taste. I like this tea as a mid day beverage at work.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
What flavors do you like best?
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
What flavor of Stash herbal tea would you recommend to someone who is new to the brand?
Brooke C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What is your favorite herbal tea variety?
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
What does honeybush taste like...?