BY STASH TEA

Our Organic Earl Grey has a golden color in the cup, and an invigorating, full-bodied taste that refreshes the body and spirit. We strive for a distinctive tea flavor that is not overwhelmed by the pungent bergamot citrus, and we use only 100% pure bergamot oil, not a mixture. Delicious and flavorful plain, Stash Earl Grey also may be served with sugar and milk.

Assam is the birthplace of Indian tea and the largest tea growing area in the world. Our Organic Assam black and green teas come from the Sewpur Tea Estate in the Tinsukia district of Assam. The Assam valley floods every year during the monsoon season when the heat and humidity turn the entire region into a giant greenhouse. It's a challenging environment due to the hot weather and flooding, but is a perfect place to grow tea. Sewpur's teas are certified by the renowned "Institute for Market Ecology" in Switzerland, which is an IFOAM (International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements) member, recognized worldwide.

The organic Assam black tea is characterized by distinctive malty flavor, which the best Assams are known for. The organic green Assam is characterized by a silver tint on the underside of the tea leaf which signifies strength, freshness and sparkle which are prominent in Assam teas.

Ingredients
Organic black tea, organic green tea, organic bergamot oil

Steeping Instructions
3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated

Tea Bag Packaging

• 18 ct - 18 tea bags in a box
    • 72 ct - four 18 ct boxes

Nikki L.
    burbank, CA
    Breakfast (tea) of champions. I love this tea!!! It is the perfect kick of caffeine plus antioxidants, and of course I love that it is organic. Tea leaves are very delicate, especially green tea leaves, because of that they absorb all that is sprayed on them...eww. I definitely do not want that in my morning cup! I drink mine without cream and I brew 1 tea bag in a 3-cup pot. It is a great value because you can get up to 3 cups of tea from a single bag.
    Natalie S.
    Louisville, KY
    Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
    Obsessed with my teas. This is a great brand and a great combo pack. You have your decaf green for all antioxidant anti-inflammatory and then you have your caffeinated black to get ya up and going. Would buy again
    Heather S.
    Mt Juliet, TN
    Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
    I love stash tea. They have great flavor so and taste great. They are very reasonably priced. I like to brew and put over ice in the summer. I have it with just a little sugar and lemon. I would for sure recommend this brand. ;)
    Rebekah C.
    Beechgrove, TN
    I've never been a fan of earl gray tea - but this variety is lovely. The green tea adds a unique twist to a normally bitter tasting tea, and it's even lovlier with a little milk and honey swirled in. Like most Stash varieties though, don't let the tea steep too long or else you're left with a bitter cup!
    Judy S.
    Austin, TX
    Stash always makes amazing teas, their earl grey is pleasantly mild and aromatic. Steam some milk and make yourself a beautiful London fog to warm up before the sun is up. I could drink this as my breakfast tea every morning.
    Carissa C.
    boise, ID
    This early grey tea has a strong but mellow taste and smell. Stash never lets you down no matter what style tea you get from them! I use early grey for a midday relax when i need a little pick me up.
    Amber C.
    This brand is great. Its propably not my top choice to buy but nonetheless, its still really good green tea. Theres many benefits to drinking green tea and if it organic wven better.
    Lisa C.
    North Bend, OR
    A nice hot cup of Stash organic earl gray black & green tea is a great way to start your day. Get a cup of super hot water and dip your tea bag in... after a few minutes, you're in heaven. Like a tea party, but without the bad politics.
    Cayla G.
    Manassas, VA
    I love Earl Grey teas and this one is no different. It's my go-to tea for in the afternoon when I get home from work. I normally don't like black teas but this one has a rich taste that isn't too overpowering but isn't weak either.
    Julie D.
    Visalia, CA
    Black and green teas bags are my favorite teas! I know with Stash I am getting a high quality tea. The bags are well made and strong so I don't worry about getting teas leafs in my cup. A perfect way to start and end my day.
    Nives K.
    I youst don t now how long i have to waight to get the tea out of the wather???????????????????????????
    Tania M.
    Is the black tea extreme strong?
    Alyx D.
    Tinley Park, IL
    Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
    What does a mixture of black and green tea taste like? Does the black overwhelm the soft green flavor?