BY STASH TEA

Our Premium Green tea is a blend of select green teas. Beautifully handled leaves are steam processed in the traditional Japanese style to preserve the flavor, fragrance, and color of the fresh leaf. The finished tea leaves are a vibrant green that brew into a bright golden-green liquor with a delicately herbaceous, slightly sweet and nutty flavor.

Ingredients

• Love chai & green tea, separately. How is the taste with ...2 Answers
    • I haven't really tried tea before but theres this one tha...1 Answers
    Buy on iHerb*
    Heather M.
    Not only is it great to drink this chai green tea, but it makes your house smell like you spent the equivalent of the national debt on air fresheners. It has 100% natural ingredients, and tastes great with just a bit of honey and nothing else. The box has a small opening so you can easily remove a tea bag without rearranging your pantry to open the box.
    Haley W.
    Use this in my Keurig all the time. So easy to use and taste great without having to worry about how long the bag should be in there and remembering to take it out. Its not a sweet green tea but if you want to add some honey and a ginger slice to it its magic.
    Gabrielle M.
    This is my favorite Green Tea. I normally purchase at my local Albertsons or Trader Joe's. I am a repeat consumer and will buy again. The exterior packaging is nice. The actual tea bag is average. I would recommend to others. This is not the cheapest green tea but has the strongest flavor in the mid price range.
    Grace C.
    Columbia
    I picked this up on sale at either whole foods or fresh market but they are usually pretty pricey, however, you are getting really good quality tea and it tastes almost fresh when you make it. I always try and grab it on sale but if you can afford it full price it is worth it!
    Justine S.
    Los Angeles, CA
    I've always tried this tea at restaurants or other work offices. I like my green tea plain and simple and this one always does the job. With so many varieties of tea and many competitors, I wouldn't necessarily purchase this tea. However, Stash tea is not bad either, it gets the caffeine job done.
    Janie H.
    Jefferson Hls, PA
    I have yet to be disappointed with a Stash tea. Their chocolate flavors are smooth and velvety, and their fruity flavors are well balanced and natural tasting. Their green tea also doesn't disappoint - the flavor is clean without being bitter.
    Celeste F.
    Sun City, AZ
    This green tea is my favorite. It has the traditional green tea flavor you want. The value is great. The packaging is easy to get into. I prefer this brand over other competitors. This is always on my tea cart for parties.
    Alyssa M.
    SPANAWAY, WA
    My favorite green tea! I work at a coffee stand and this is such a refreshing go to when I'm not in the mood for coffee. Add a little passionfruit and guava syrup....yum!!
    Kendra A.
    I love a good cup of green tea. This is amazing and reasonably priced. This tea has a good flavor and pairs well with honey. I also use this in some of my facial masks.
    Emily S.
    Portland, OR
    I drink a glass of green tea every morning, but I love the huge selection of stash teas that I can find at almost any store I go to. The flavors are yummy and aplenty, and they steep really quickly. My go to.
    Jessica B.
    San Jose, CA
    Love chai & green tea, separately. How is the taste with both together? Worth trying?
    Bailey H.
    Bakersfield, CA
    What is your favorite tea from stash?
    Regan  P.
    Eureka, IL
    I haven't really tried tea before but theres this one that i had that was really good once but i don't know id ill ever really like it a lot
    Alexandria S.
    Have you ever mixed this with a bag of another stash tea?