BY STASH TEA

We've created a decaffeinated version of our popular Premium Green Tea that has the mildly vegetal, nutty, and almost grassy flavor of the original but with less than 2 mg of caffeine per cup. Decaf Premium Green is naturally decaffeinated using an advanced CO2 method, which takes out almost all the caffeine but leaves the flavor. Decaf Premium Green brews a beautiful golden-green cup with a distinctive light flavor and no astringency.

Shop our Premium Green Decaf Tea in loose leaf.

Ingredients
Naturally decaffeinated green tea

Steeping Instructions
1-3 minutes at 170-190 degrees Fahrenheit

Caffeinated
The decaffeination process does not remove all caffeine. Decaf teas contain 4 mg or less of caffeine per cup.

Country of Origin

• Note: Substitution with 18 ct boxes may occur

Buy on Amazon
Katie O.
Eugene, OR
Perfect beverage to enjoy before bed! This Stash green tea has an amazing flavor. Very multi-purpose as well! Putting bags over your eyes can help with inflammation and puffiness. This brand is always so affordable compared to others I find at the store as well.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Stash's green tea is pretty much my favorite green tea
available. The flavor is rich and powerful but doesn't kick
your taste buds too harshly. The quality of the tea is amazing and the
boxes are aesthetically pleasing. You are guaranteed to
always find this tea in my home.
Jessica L.
I love pretty much all Stash teas, and this tea is no exception. This tea is great. I keep it stocked on my tea shelf at all times. It is also pretty cheap. So I definitely recommend this.
Salma B.
I haven't try this yet but I would love to i see so many people give it 5 stars its must tase really good so def looking forward to try it
Sarah C.
I like this tea, but it isn't as good as other green teas. I actually even think the exact same tea from them with caffeine is better
Jennifer G.
Exeter, RI
This green tea is delicious and this brand always has great flavors and varieties.
Zoe H.
I don't love green tea, but I think the Stash brand is very well balanced for a bagged tea. The green tea is not too bitter or strong, but very mild and delicious with a bit of lemon and honey. I love the decaf, it's the perfect tea-tox without the jitters.
raedeen d.
Kelowna, Bc
Absolutely love all the stash teas and their green tea is one of my favorites! The perfect complement to a nice fire and some good friends! My favorite bed time drink
Kelly D.