Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Leorys T.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Aldrea O.
Converse, TX
I have many chai teas at home but this is my workhorse tea. It's exceedingly easy to open five bags and drop them into a pot of slowly heating coconut milk for a wonderful pot of warming chai. Unlike other chai blends, the cinnamon is not overpowering, and the black tea still shines through the masala spices. Many other teas taste like cinnamon and cloves with no tea behind it, but Stash achieves the perfect balance.
Amber D.
Victorville, CA
I'm a serious tea lover and Stash is one of my favorite brands. Their mixes taste good, and I like them hot and cold. Unfortunately, I can't usually find more than a few flavors at grocery stores.
Becca M.
Fredericton, NB
This chai tea is amazing! It’s flavourful and I keep going back to this brand. It isn’t overwhelming but has a wonderful aroma that beats the other brands I’ve bought in the past. Definitely will be buying this going forward!
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
I love drinking this with a bit of almond milk! It tastes great and if you want it to be a bit sweeter, you can always add a bit of maple sirup or agave. It is not super pricey and that is why I definitely recommand!
Amanda C.
Foodie Expert
Such an aromatic tea! Love how I can immediately smell the spices when I open the package. Great, bold flavorful. I really like how it's individually packed so it's easy to take somewhere else. The Stash website has a great recipe for a chai latte that I love!
Gabrielle C.
Foodie Expert
This is literally the only tea I drink!
Not too spicy or anything. The perfect morning tea to wake me up or to relax during the day.

Leanne W.
BRAMPTON, ON
Foodie Expert
My go-to quick and easy chai. Nice strong flavours, works well with or without milk and sugar. Often, bagged chai is very bland, but this has flavour without being too spicy for a causal cup. I like to buy Stash teas on sale to get the best value, personally! I'd definitely recommend this to a friend, especially with American Thanksgiving right around the corner. Comfort in a cup.
Ashley P.
This tea is good, but it doesn't taste much like genuine Indian chai tea. I find the tea flavor gets a bit drowned out by the spices.