Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Leorys T.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

• "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
Nice sturdy tea with plenty of caffeine for a nice morning pick me up to start the day.
Morgan F.
Charlottesville, VA
Stick a bag of this in your coffee to make a dirty chai! Great strong flavor.
Becca M.
Fredericton, NB
This chai tea is amazing! It’s flavourful and I keep going back to this brand. It isn’t overwhelming but has a wonderful aroma that beats the other brands I’ve bought in the past. Definitely will be buying this going forward!
Leanne W.
Brampton, OH
My go-to quick and easy chai. Nice strong flavours, works well with or without milk and sugar. Often, bagged chai is very bland, but this has flavour without being too spicy for a causal cup. I like to buy Stash teas on sale to get the best value, personally! I'd definitely recommend this to a friend, especially with American Thanksgiving right around the corner. Comfort in a cup.
Amanda C.
Such an aromatic tea! Love how I can immediately smell the spices when I open the package. Great, bold flavorful. I really like how it's individually packed so it's easy to take somewhere else. The Stash website has a great recipe for a chai latte that I love!
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
I love drinking this with a bit of almond milk! It tastes great and if you want it to be a bit sweeter, you can always add a bit of maple sirup or agave. It is not super pricey and that is why I definitely recommand!
Ashley P.
This tea is good, but it doesn't taste much like genuine Indian chai tea. I find the tea flavor gets a bit drowned out by the spices.
Gabrielle C.
This is literally the only tea I drink!
Not too spicy or anything. The perfect morning tea to wake me up or to relax during the day.

Jennifer B.
toronto
I love chai and this is one of my favourites. It’s flavourful, comforting, it feels like being wrapped up in a blanket on a cold day.
Anastasia R.
Calgary
One of my faves chai teas in the market. Brews quick and tastes yummy. Perfect way to wake up on chilly weekend mornings.