Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Dena H.Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea uploaded by Vanessa R.

BY STASH TEA

Stash Tea Premium Chai Spice Tea: Spicy aroma and flavor Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I just bought this Chai tea for the first time a few days ago and absolutely fell in love with it!" in 1 review
  • "I love stirring in some almond milk with the chai." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different brands and flavors but this is one of my very favorites!" in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I can use the tea bag twice. " in 1 review
  • "This has a great spice balance, great with a little soy milk added." in 1 review
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Foodie Expert
Such an aromatic tea! Love how I can immediately smell the spices when I open the package. Great, bold flavorful. I really like how it's individually packed so it's easy to take somewhere else. The Stash website has a great recipe for a chai latte that I love!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
I love drinking this with a bit of almond milk! It tastes great and if you want it to be a bit sweeter, you can always add a bit of maple sirup or agave. It is not super pricey and that is why I definitely recommand!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
This tea is good, but it doesn't taste much like genuine Indian chai tea. I find the tea flavor gets a bit drowned out by the spices.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Foodie Expert
This is literally the only tea I drink!
Not too spicy or anything. The perfect morning tea to wake me up or to relax during the day.